Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aw Come On!

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Stop being such a wimp and do it. You don't know if she'd be pissed.

Posted

So you know how I like this girl, who I still haven't asked out because of fear. Well lets go back to when I was in 5th grade before I was held back.

In 5th grade I liked this girl, but the teacher convinced my mom that I had A.D.D., and I didn't. I mean I don't even know what that is. So anyway she moved on to 6th, and didn't see her untill I was in 7th then I gave up, and moved on to someone else, and then the girl I like now.

Now lets go forward to about 2 days ago. We were at the football game because I'm in marching band, and it just so happens that we had somethings in common than we thought, and now I think I like her again.

In other words, I like 2 girls. One I know who likes me, and one who knows me, but i'm not sure if she likes me. :( I'm really confused. :cry:

I have 11 girls that like me. :P

Posted

Doubt it. :unsure:

No offense.

Posted

Read your topic about that.

Anyway, she has a boyfriend, and DM was right. I gave up like the 16th of December though because that's when I found out, but I didn't post it because I didn't want to talk about it. :(

Posted

Sorry to doubble post, but I just wanted to say this. Remember the girl from band? Well I like her... AGAIN. This time I'm going to take the bull by the horns, and ask her out ASAP.