Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Deku tree

13 posts in this topic

Posted

is there a limit on how many times you can win the jackpot on the deku tree because i just won it once... and now i cant win it again.... i narraowed it down to 9 combos and tried them all but to no avail.... is there a limit?

Posted

is there a limit on how many times you can win the jackpot on the deku tree because i just won it once... and now i cant win it again.... i narraowed it down to 9 combos and tried them all but to no avail.... is there a limit?

I don't think so. Whats-his-name won it like 20 times.

Posted

yea whats his name (arod235) won it like 20 times haha

no there is no limit on it. until you get as many rupees as me then you cant win anymore. i keep getting an error that my value can't go up anymore. "cint" dustin needs to change it from a long integer to like a double or something.

Posted

wOw..lucky to even win it once...

all I ever got was this little message "you're very close ::shh don't tell anyone: go left::"

I tried..but no luck..T-T

Posted

I was extremely bored yesterday, so I gave it a shot. Won the jackpot. Used my superior cognitive abilities. :D

Posted

ive never gotten the jackpot, but i did get 1000 at once jus a few min ago lol, so its good enough for me, i jus wanna kno were to cash in these rupees for additional entries into that win a wii contest since they'll prlly have a redraw!

Posted

I got the jackpot here and there. =]

No limit or so it seems.

Posted

I got the jackpot here and there. =]

No limit or so it seems.

i think there is right now. i play the deku tree right now and it gives me an error. and everytime i manage to get a spot that is worth any amount of rupees the broswer gives me an http error. so i am waiting for dustin to fix it.

ive never gotten the jackpot, but i did get 1000 at once jus a few min ago lol, so its good enough for me, i jus wanna kno were to cash in these rupees for additional entries into that win a wii contest since they'll prlly have a redraw!

you dont cash them in they automatically count as extra entries.

Posted

oh, sweetness, thanks

Posted

<_< uhh what do ruppees do!?!??!??!?! Tell me!!!! :angry: Nobody ever tells me!!!

Posted

Currently, there is no way to spend your rupees. There will be a way to spend them, soon, though... :)

Posted

Hey arod I think I've got the coding limit fixed so you should be able to go higher now (I hope!).. Let me know if that fixed the ~34,000 llmit.

For everyone else, there isn't a lmit. Remember, every PIXEL is a valid clicking point, not just the big squares drawn on. Those are just for reference to help you remember where you clicked.

Posted

yay it definately works again. i just won the jackpot once again. 36000 rupees. lets see what the next limit is haha.