Help ME!!! Stuck on Twilight Princess!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

if anone can help me, im currently stuck in zora's domain after midna tells you she can take you back to the light world if you want and i have to unfreeze the zora people..... so the questions would be i guess, how do i unfreeze them, where is the next fountain for the guardian, and how in the heck do i get to either one of them???????

Posted

I am not reading this, because I do not want to be spoled. Rememeber, let this game be a secret until the 30th :) I am in England, if you are wondering

Posted

and it isnt out till the 20th next monmth for Gamecube *crys*

Posted

all right thats good and all, but that doesnt help me out at all, so please unless if you have played it and have some insight please do not post! i know this ay sound rude, but i dont care when it comes out for your country or your system, i just want some freakin elp on the game!!!!

Posted

damn I got my Wii 2 days ago, I just BARELY got out of the fire temple, wish I could help XD

Posted

well,i dont even have my wii yet, but ill guess this

1# you try and look for fire arrows.

2# you could try and find blue fire (u know, from OoT)

3# try unfreezing them

4# try and break the ice with ur sword

Posted

eh well forget about it..... i finally got passed it...... you have to use midna.... but anyways...... i figured it out last night, but if anyone needs any help, i bought the only guide my work place had this morning!!!!!

Posted

well, I got past that haha

took me about 3 hours to get back into normal form lol

right now I'm just trying to get in the temple XD

Posted

For anyone who DID have problems with that, or getting into the temple, and cant figure it out:

***SPOILERS***

You have to warp to death mountain and use the big rock that crashed on your way up the mountain earlier in the game.

to get IN the temple: You have to go to Telma's bar in Hyrule Castle town, you'll have to guide them back to Kakariko safely, while using the Gale Boomerang to put out any fires that hit the caddy. Once you lead them there, the spirit from earlier, of the Queen, will make herself visible to you and lead you to the Zora armor. Make sure to get water bombs at the bottom of lake Hylia, as that's where you're going. Use the iron boots to drop quickly to the bottom of the lake, talk to the salesman, put a water bomb on the air vent. It will reveal the entrance to the Lakebed Temple.

***SPOILERS***