Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kaitanrui

5 posts in this topic

Posted

ok this is the second fanfic im posting. me and some of my friends decide to write this about 2 years ago, and i felt that after all that time of writing people other than we who wrote it should a chance to read it. Unfortunately I didn't write a lot of chapter, but my best budd is great at writing. He has writen tons of chapters well over 40 of them; so im going to post some of his chapter on here. If you guys like them plz tell me and ill post more of the chapters.

Chapter 1

It was graduation day. The sun was shining brightly in the morning, the grass was green, and a new year of ninja has emerged from the academy. Asahoshi was one of those ninja. While waiting for the squad division list, Asahoshi remembers the days at the academy.

Posted

I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE SECOND PART COMES OUT!!! PLEASE, HURRY!!!! :biggrin:

Posted

Chapter 6

Squad 27 approached Uria Castle furtively and quickly with weapons ready. They were ready to break into the castle and surprise the enemy. They had studied the schematics of the castle and determined this was one of the four ideal spots to strike from. The other four squads they were cooperating with struck at the other points. They expected resistance, but found all resistance was on the ground dead when they entered.

Posted

Well done! ^_^ I love Naruto, even though I'm a girl.... :biggrin: But anyway, keep it up!

Posted

I just read some of the first chapter, and I'm extending a invitation to you to join my RP site... We need characters like yours.

http://leafchildren.proboards88.com/index.cgi