Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you buy The Wind Waker for Wii?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

QUOTE (HylianForrunner @ Nov 7 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I hate about the wii version of Twilight Princess was that Link was right-handed in it,when he is traditionally left-handed.I understand that with the world being mostly right-handed,it should be this way for a virtual game,but being a proud lefty,I can't stand it.They could have at least put in a left-handed setting like they did in Wii sports.I voted no because I'm positive that the wii version of WW would be the same deal.

They mirrored it, and it was originally for the GC, so if he's canonically left-handed, then it's alright with me.
There wasn't really much basis for mirroring the game to suit "right handed gamers", as this would do nothing. Left handed gamers reported that they had no problems or awkwardness with Link as a right handed character.

As for Wind Waker having stuff added to it, I really only think they should do this if there are minor changers. Like, VERY minor changes. Like in Link's Awakening DX. A new dungeon, maybe an added feature, but that's about it.
Something too big makes it a completely different game...
Sahaqiel

Posted

I would, just 'cause. It'd be interesting to see an old game redone to fit a new system, even if they aren't adding anything to it.