Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

why can I just...

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Why? Why can I not get the nerve to ask my crush out? Why?

Posted

Because the human mind has a self preservation instinct, and if you have any inkling, even subcoinciously, that you'll be rejected, thn your mind fights your want to do it. It is getting over this fear that breeds confidence with the opposite sex. At some point in time it gets easier. Scratch that, no it doesn't, but finding the nerve to do it does. Just say to yourself, I'm going to do it. Don't let you let yourself down. Good luck

Posted

Because the human mind has a self preservation instinct, and if you have any inkling, even subcoinciously, that you'll be rejected, thn your mind fights your want to do it. It is getting over this fear that breeds confidence with the opposite sex. At some point in time it gets easier. Scratch that, no it doesn't, but finding the nerve to do it does. Just say to yourself, I'm going to do it. Don't let you let yourself down. Good luck

Precisely what he said.Even if it doesn't work out,don't feel bad over it.You might love her and all,but if you're rejected then I'm pretty sure that the feeling that you had from being rejected won't be nearly as bad as it was when you were rejected hours after it.Trust me.Don't let rejection get you down.I was rejected once,but I got back on my feet and found that I could be truly happy elsewhere.

Good luck!