Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Uncertainty

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well, a guy who sits near me in my Math Class (who I think I sort of knew in my older school) has been talking to me a lot recently. I just chat it up for a few seconds and get back to my work. He's also one of those guys who 'teases' in a certain sense (you know, like grade school teasing.)

Anyways, so I came home yesterday, thinking it odd as to why he talks to me so much. I'm pretty quiet in school, so I don't talk to people for a very long time, but every math class, he just looks at me, does something goofy and strikes up a conversation.

I pondered about this for awhile, until one of the first things he recently asked me popped into my head: "Are you going to the dance?" I replied, "No." (Because I really wasn't. I didn't want to get my Phantom of the Opera costume all wrecked up from dancing and drinking crazy amounts of pop/juice the night before Halloween.)

I tied that sentence to a bunch of other stuff he's said to me, like (for eg.), he was teasing me about liking some guy (who I've been friends with since Grade 1, and my friends and I hang out with him at Lunch now. We're just friends.)

He even yanked out my mp3 from my desk in Math Class as I was finishing up my work. He was looking it over and my instinct took over (I'd had my share of idiotic guys taking stuff from me. My immediate response is to get up and ask for it, and if they won't give it back, yank it out of their hands.) Surprisingly, as I got up, he handed it back to me and said it was cool.

This really makes me wonder if he likes me. He's probably the only guy in my High School who talks to me often in Math Class (unless I'm in a group with some of my friends.) If he does, then it makes me think if I even like him.

I'm uncertain, is all. Thoughts on this?

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Quite probably, but now that the though is in your head you can analyse his actions a bit more and see what happens.

Posted

Well, a guy who sits near me in my Math Class (who I think I sort of knew in my older school) has been talking to me a lot recently. I just chat it up for a few seconds and get back to my work. He's also one of those guys who 'teases' in a certain sense (you know, like grade school teasing.)

Anyways, so I came home yesterday, thinking it odd as to why he talks to me so much. I'm pretty quiet in school, so I don't talk to people for a very long time, but every math class, he just looks at me, does something goofy and strikes up a conversation.

I pondered about this for awhile, until one of the first things he recently asked me popped into my head: "Are you going to the dance?" I replied, "No." (Because I really wasn't. I didn't want to get my Phantom of the Opera costume all wrecked up from dancing and drinking crazy amounts of pop/juice the night before Halloween.)

I tied that sentence to a bunch of other stuff he's said to me, like (for eg.), he was teasing me about liking some guy (who I've been friends with since Grade 1, and my friends and I hang out with him at Lunch now. We're just friends.)

He even yanked out my mp3 from my desk in Math Class as I was finishing up my work. He was looking it over and my instinct took over (I'd had my share of idiotic guys taking stuff from me. My immediate response is to get up and ask for it, and if they won't give it back, yank it out of their hands.) Surprisingly, as I got up, he handed it back to me and said it was cool.

This really makes me wonder if he likes me. He's probably the only guy in my High School who talks to me often in Math Class (unless I'm in a group with some of my friends.) If he does, then it makes me think if I even like him.

I'm uncertain, is all. Thoughts on this?

I'm really not sure...I guess just wait until you can be positive.

unsureiy5.png

Posted

He's on a mission from the Council of Elrond to destroy your heart and break it for the first time. Do not fall into his trap. Thank me for this may be the last time i am able to give out such information, they will find out i have sabotaged the mission and deal with me appropriately.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your opinions and feedback, guys. =) I think, for the time being, I'll stay friends with him and see how that goes from there. He seems pretty nice. ^_^ If anything, I'm not sure what he'd think of me if we were boyfriend and girlfriend and he learned I liked anime or that I play the clarinet. :embarrassed:

Today, he also asked me if I owned a cellphone. Dang, I wish I had one. >_< Could've been a great opportunity.

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Sounds like he's crushing on you...and maybe you are, too? :wub: