Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halo-boy

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello there, how are you all? Good? Good to hear, down to business, I'm hear to seel drugs[/sarcasum]. No I'm just here to kick around and keep tabs on the hottest tips for Zeldaness. Here's the online me:

Name: Halo Darquine Enfinity

Race: Vampire, Mutt Fox

Apperance: Silver fur is streaked with orange. White hair. Constantly changing eye colour, but usually blue. White or green trenchcoat. Camo pants, (type depends on location). Long blade scar across upper left torso. Late grandfather's wedding ring around neck on a necklace, in front of a shuruken on a string at medallian. Shirt and utility vest. Mechanical left eye. Nylon golf gloves. A weapon, of unknown type, (depends on mood). On his right,a leg holstered EM-42 partical handcannon. Large, futuristic greatsword strapped to back.

Bio: Halo, the reincarnation of Ckrophtish, legendary EraMancer of Metheran mythology, has been from age to age, world to world. He has seen empires rise, fall, helped rebuild, and helped destory. He has seen his friends around him live through their lives, then wither away and die. But always he kept his goal in mind. To find and destroy the Essence of Evil. His Scar was reseaved from Giddian, his creator. He was created to destroy his homeland, Varren, but lost that path thanks to the help of Tiamat. Giddian hen sent another, Mohod Blackheart, to kil Halo, but when Mohod failed, Giddian tryed to do the job himself. He was killed by Halo, but maybe not, becuase the fox can still hear whispers of him on the time stream. So that is Halo current mission, to find out and destory both the Essence of Evil, and his rival Giddian. Not just his rival, but the closest thing to a living father he has. His family was killed by Mohod Blackheart in the Ruby Ages. So now, Halo searches the

Posted

Halo what? Never heard of it. Must be a very boring program.