Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THIS IS A MUST-READ!!! GAME-ENDING GLITCHES!!!!not really a spoiler

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this topic doesn't belong here but I want to make sure everyone reads this!!!!!!!

There are two game ending glitches in Twilight Princess:

1)after you win the horse-battle joust on the bridge(you know what i mean),don't save here!!! or you won't be able to leave!!!

2)Also in this Cannon room in between the 6th and 7th dungeons DO NOT SAVE IN HERE WILL DEFINITELY FORCE U TO START OVER!!! you can't leave the room if you save in here!! here is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB53h2M5Pw&eurl=

and also here is the link to another forum with a more detailed discussion:

http://boards.ign.com/legend_of_zelda/b5188/132092471/p1/?20

This is SERIOUS!! I hope i saved some of you!!! :o

Posted

the only thng you can do is kill yourself with bombs.. that might work?

luckily my brother told me this today, RIGHT before I went into this area

lucky me hehe.

Posted

sorry but there is NO POSSIBLE way to get out of this glitch!!! The only possible way is if Nintendo releases a patch to fix this because there have been some fun glitches but this one is unexceptable, the worst one in Zelda History!!! :(

Posted

you gatta give them a break

not their fualt that didn't think you'd save there and this would happen, their not gatta go thru the game saving ever 3 seconds to make sure its perfcit

do what I do

absolutly no saving, unless I am sure there is nothing could go wrong

what I mean is, if I'm in the midle of hyrule feild, and nothing major has been done to the map (like a bridge breaked or water levels going down, a door closing up, stuff like that)

this is like Prince of Persia, great game, but alot of glitches, so save on back up file, I saved right before the boss (spoiler) in gerudo dessert (end spoiler) just incase something f**ks up lol

also, I hate saving and getting off in the middle of dungeons/temples and stuff, see this person didn't talk to the guy, nor tele the canon to the lake like he was supposed to!

I hate saving in the middle of things, THATS HOW GLITCHES FORM!

Posted

Thanks for that suggestion, that is very smart! :D and i really like your signature! :)

Do you think this will be a gamecube problem? :huh:

Posted

ok ill keep that glitch in mind when i get TP.

Posted

game cube... hmm it might

they can't give out patchs to gamecube so if they don't fix it now, this will be a BIG problem to unsuspecting gamers on gamecube

lets just hope the warnings every1 gives out will help

just make sure ALL of you tell your friends about any glitches you hear of and find

I've had to restart games before... sometimes its nice to play thru a game again

but.. its annoying when you play thru a game you didn't play thru ALL the way to begin with. you rush, miss things... sucks

Posted

I would just like to say at the video at around 1:47 it says "Speak". Some people think that the guy is there just invisible. THIS IS NOT TRUE! The speak icon is suposed to be for him but it does not work. Nothing will happen if you press A when it says speak! I have a friend who had the same problem so we went to his house to see if speaking to the "Invisible" Guy would work, and it does not!

(LOL, That was what I thought at first, I thought that you could talk to him, but once I tried it, I feel like an idiot)

We forgot to try the bomb thing before he erased his file and started a new one. Sorry. If I can find another "Test Dummy" Then I will try that, until then, It remains a mystery.

Posted

I'll explain what happens in this seen

and WHY hes invisable

(spoiler)

first off hes looking for the canon, you open the door for him and you and him walk in

you examine the canon with midna and she says the guys watching so you can't do anything with it nor turn into a wolf

THIS is where the idoit saved

what he was supposed to do is talk to the guy so he'd leave the room

hes invisable because he was going to leave the room, and didn't because you never told him to

(end spoiler)

everyone can be saved from this glitch.. they just haft to talk to him.. so he'll leave the room..

I hate not checking to see if I did everything first *sigh* that what people should do

Posted

I'll explain what happens in this seen

and WHY hes invisable

(spoiler)

first off hes looking for the canon, you open the door for him and you and him walk in

you examine the canon with midna and she says the guys watching so you can't do anything with it nor turn into a wolf

THIS is where the idoit saved

what he was supposed to do is talk to the guy so he'd leave the room

hes invisable because he was going to leave the room, and didn't because you never told him to

(end spoiler)

everyone can be saved from this glitch.. they just haft to talk to him.. so he'll leave the room..

I hate not checking to see if I did everything first *sigh* that what people should do

Ummmm... Did you read my post? If he is invisible then you cant talk to him. My friend tried it, and it did not work. The talk icon is there, but it does nothing

Posted

did you read MY post

I was saying

"if you talked to him BEFORE YOU SAVED like they WANTED you to

this WHOLE glitch coulda been avoided"

how many times I hafta tell you people that you always check if you did everything in the temple/room before you save XD

Posted

did you read MY post

I was saying

"if you talked to him BEFORE YOU SAVED like they WANTED you to

this WHOLE glitch coulda been avoided"

how many times I hafta tell you people that you always check if you did everything in the temple/room before you save XD

OH! Sorry. I thought you meant talk to the invisible guy if you already saved. Sorry, my bad. :embarrassed:

Posted

hmms.. I hope i'll never discover a glitch where i can not escape from.. else i can start all over again :blink:

I think there's nothing to worry about actually.. i hardly died at ocarina of time.. ok, well only in the beginning a few times, due to a lack of hearts.. but when you progress you gain that much hearts that even the hardest bosses are no threats.. so why save the game? I noticed that also with ocarina of time, fill you bootles with faries and it takes a long time before you eventually die.. hmms, i hope this game is a much tougher though..

Sorry for my poor english :wub: