Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is Awkward

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm in a love triangle! It's weird. Well in my circle of friends theres 4 people. Aliah, Ashley, Brent, and me.

Aliah and Ashley were talking about the guy's they like, George and Edward. Those ended up being codenames for Brent (George) and me(Edward).

Me and Ashley like eachother. Thats awkward Enough

then Brent likes Ashley (to the point he's kinda stalker-ish)

And Aliah likes Brent.

It gets worse. Brent is one of those super-territorial stalker people. He doesn't like the fact that I even know Ashley. He's either going to collapse into a depression or flip-out and attack me. He's a friend of mine and Ashley's but neither of us want to hurt him. Then he follows Ashley like another limb. She hate that, but the only way that she can get rid of him is to get him to stop liking him. Which means breaking the dudes heart. I want to ask her out but Brent will try to kill me if I do (that might not be a joke) and shes just really intimidating. So I don't have the guts to ask her out, Brents gonna kill me, Aliah and Brent are both heart-broken. and Ashley thinks it's all her fault (which it's not).

I'm just not used to situations like this. It's just really awkward.

Does anyone know what to do?

Posted

that's not a triangle, that's a square, or a rhombus, or a rectangle...

Or two triangles stuck together I geuss, but only in a certain way with certain triangles...

Also, I don't see how you both liking each other is awkward, it's when one likes the other and they don't know whether they like them back that it should be awkward...

The best way I can see to go about this is to ask Ashley out, but make sure that Aliah is there to sweep in to console Brent/stop him from killing you. If she likes him then that shouldn't be a problem...

Posted

I'm in a love triangle! It's weird. Well in my circle of friends theres 4 people. Aliah, Ashley, Brent, and me.

Aliah and Ashley were talking about the guy's they like, George and Edward. Those ended up being codenames for Brent (George) and me(Edward).

Me and Ashley like eachother. Thats awkward Enough

then Brent likes Ashley (to the point he's kinda stalker-ish)

And Aliah likes Brent.

It gets worse. Brent is one of those super-territorial stalker people. He doesn't like the fact that I even know Ashley. He's either going to collapse into a depression or flip-out and attack me. He's a friend of mine and Ashley's but neither of us want to hurt him. Then he follows Ashley like another limb. She hate that, but the only way that she can get rid of him is to get him to stop liking him. Which means breaking the dudes heart. I want to ask her out but Brent will try to kill me if I do (that might not be a joke) and shes just really intimidating. So I don't have the guts to ask her out, Brents gonna kill me, Aliah and Brent are both heart-broken. and Ashley thinks it's all her fault (which it's not).

I'm just not used to situations like this. It's just really awkward.

Does anyone know what to do?

Sucks for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask her out.

Tell her your 747 needs to make an emergency landing on her runway.

Posted

Sucks for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask her out.

Tell her your 747 needs to make an emergency landing on her runway.

Thats very funny

Posted

Stalking is illegal? Tell Ashley to put a restraining order against Brent, why do you persist to still be friends with Brent?