Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vampires

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I know what Hot Topic is, but you said they were shutting down because they ran out of Twilight merchandise? That seems unlikely...

Also, you're making it sound like the entire chain is shutting down and I'm sure that's not going to happen.

Yeah, but one week I went there, and it was full of Twilight stuff. Then I went there one week later, and it was all gone. Then I went there the next week, and they were having a close out sale so yeah that was a stupid thing to say, but that's what I got out of the stuff being gone.

There's only one Hot Topic in the 3 towns from where I live.

Posted

That sucks... But it's Twilight's fault :0 Not Vampires'.

DAUMNIT GEENA. NOW IM DEFENDING THEM DX

The helk.

Long, exasperated sigh...

Oh well.

There's a Hot Topic in redding, but I've never been there. I'd end up with a fair bit of Legend of Zelda stuff if I did.

Posted

That sucks... But it's Twilight's fault :0 Not Vampires'.

DAUMNIT GEENA. NOW IM DEFENDING THEM DX

The helk.

Long, exasperated sigh...

Oh well.

There's a Hot Topic in redding, but I've never been there. I'd end up with a fair bit of Legend of Zelda stuff if I did.

Yes, but Twilight is about vampires.

Posted

Anything above 500-600 is MASSIVE.

Oh... no....

IT'S AFECTING ME DX

My new evil/destructive/insane character is A VAMPIRE DX

Great... It's all HF's fault XD

He, he, he...

Welcome to the jungle, my friend.

Posted

I, personally, liked Twilight, but I DO agree that it gets WAY too much attention. Some of the fan girls are CRAZY. I heard about a fan girl that broke this other girl's foot because she didn't like the series. O,o;;

Posted

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day, learn to live like an animal, but the jungle will remain.

Lol Guns N Roses rock.

I know Twilight is about Vampires YLA. Im saying that if I ended up going there I'd end up with a lot of Zelda stuff.

That's something I'd do to somebody who insulted Ryan, or somebody O___o Not if they insulted Zelda, or something. Though I once got into a heated argument with some girl because she despised Halo...

Posted

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day, learn to live like an animal, but the jungle will remain.

Lol Guns N Roses rock.

I know Twilight is about Vampires YLA. Im saying that if I ended up going there I'd end up with a lot of Zelda stuff.

That's something I'd do to somebody who insulted Ryan, or somebody O___o Not if they insulted Zelda, or something. Though I once got into a heated argument with some girl because she despised Halo...

And then her foot was broken.

Posted

Lol, no. But she ended up admitting defeat in the end. We were screaming at eachother :o

And the 18-year old Halo FANATIC sitting next to me just laughed, he hsould have been backing me up. He yells at me whenever I say anything bad about Halo >>

"The Plasma Pistol sucks."

"NO IT DOESN'T, IT ROCKS. JUST BECAUSE IT'S SLOW. NO GO AWAY, YOU CALl YOURSELF A HALO FAN? ONLY HALO GODS USE THE PLASMA PISTOL. YOU'REN OT WORTHY TO EVEN SAY IT'S NAME."

Lol.

Posted

Lol Guns N Roses rock.

They wouldn't. I wonder what a cel-shaded vampire would look like. *thinks* NOOOOOOOOOOO