Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Moon Phase

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Fare thee well; for I must leave this mortal place behind me..." the last words of my mother, who was particualy a woman whose eyes could tell anything, the future, the past of others, and was able to see through objects. She said her place in the world was not where I was, so she left. I kept wondering about my eyes. If they were going to turn out the way hers did. But no, worse, worse than that. My eyes, if my eye path were placed upon the Full Moon, I would become a horrid monster....

Edited by Issa Kazuma (see edit history)

Posted

It's okay... But write some more. A lot more. Then we'll see.

Posted (edited)

Heh heh, sorry 'bout that! :biggrin: Here's some more, be sure to read it and tell me what you think! :biggrin:

Chapter 1

When I would stare at the moon, at the end of the cycle, I erase my human senses, and become a beast. I grow sharp fangs, nails like daggers, and eyes of a beast, red with the thirst of blood. I live in an abandoned castle, and I live alone. Hourly, I search among the hallways, to find some food. Usually, I stay in one room, with no windows, to stay out of the moonlight. I believe that my "being" is named among the humans. I think they have called us vampires. They believe that we don't exist anymore, and by we, I pretty much mean me.

I have long, blonde hair, and a black and purple dress. Even though I may look like a kid, I'm a lot older than the people I see trying to inspect the castle. The castle is on a big hill, where the moon shines bright, in the middle of the night. It's almost like a haunted mansion, no one would ever dare to enter the so-called haunted mansion. Until one day, when a very curious boy and his roostery scientist enter the Hollow Bastion...

Chapter 2

"I tell you, there really is a beast living in this house!" a boy yelled, to a man standing beside him. "Richard, I know people have been talking about it, but when you drive a famous scientist out of bed for an enchanted story, that's just going off the end." the man protested, frowning. "What if it's true? Wouldn't you want to help?" Richard asked him, pulling on the man's shirt. "We are going to take one look, then, we leave without saying another word about this, alright!?" suggested the man. "Thank you, Mr. Gula!" Richard laughed and started to head towards the entrance.

"I.... I hear them...." I said to myself in a daze. "They're coming closer...." I closed my eyes, and quickly looked up. I looked up at the moon, realizing that it wasn't completely full. "It.... It will grow, before they come.... I must hide myself..." I slowly stood up and walked along the dark red carpet and exited through the door. "I..... I must quickly.... m..... ove....." that's all the time I could say, before a blackness came rushing over me and I slid to the ground in a dead faint.

"D-did you hear that thudding sound?" Richard quickly back away from the rest of the hallway. "No, but that doesn't matter anyway. Let's just get this over with." Mr. Gula complained, flying around the lantern for a glimspe of light. "But, what if something else lives in here, what if it's not human? What if its a beast with claws, or a werewolf?" Richard fantasized the area. "Richard! Just let it go, we have one more room to check." Mr. Gula opened the door slowly, making a loud creaking sound.

He lifted his lantern to shine the darkened light and the room was filled with creepy objects. A red carpet stretched along the center of the room, ending near a vast, glass window, at the end of the room. "Ah, Mr. Gula, look!!" Richard yelled and ran past the scientist. "Richard! Do not touch things that shouldn't be! This is far to valuble." Mr. Gula greedily laughed. "But, this is a girl!!" he yelled, picking her up off the ground. "What? Why is there a girl here?!" Mr. Gula ran over to Richard.

They both stared at her peaceful face. "What is she doing here? She looks my age..." Richard wondered, now holding her fully off the rug. "We should take her back to my house, visit her when you please." Mr. Gula laughed in his throat. Richard eyed Mr. Gula and handed him the girl. "Please, when she wakes, call me." Richard begged and left, Mr. Gula followed.

Edited by Issa Kazuma (see edit history)