Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

christ mas is gone

10 posts in this topic

Posted

tell us what stuff you got on christmas thats related to the legends of Zelda games. I got the first volume of ocarina of time graphic manga novel.

Posted

I got a Zelda wrist band with the triforce from Twilight Princess, and on the back it says, "Twilight Princess." That's it. With my money I got on Chrismas I might get an OoT t-shirt, or a hat that matches my wristbands.

Posted

I got Twilight Princess (finally)

Posted

Only Zelda related thing I got was TP. YLA go to your local hot topic, and look for a shirt that says "All I know I learned from Zelda"

Posted

I've said this already in the "What'd you get?" topic, but I got the Master Sword with the scabbard, plus a baldric to carry it on my back. Also another Zelda shirt from Hot Topic.

Posted

Only Zelda related thing I got was TP. YLA go to your local hot topic, and look for a shirt that says "All I know I learned from Zelda"

I've seen that. I like how at the end it says, "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE." Then I saw a shirt with Link from LoZII. Man I want it all.

Posted (edited)

theres a kid at my school with a zelda shirt that has link on it. its the link from the tv series. :D also I can't stop reading my manga novel of ocarina of time. my fave part is when zelda kisses link and he goes haywire breaking anything in his way. they were still young so link didn't have the master sword yet. he went haywire because he was in love with zelda. that part was hilarious.

Edited by twilight dragon (see edit history)

Posted

I got Twilight Princess (finally)

lulz, same here.

Posted

lulz, same here.

fdgasjaflksgdalghas;gkhsgklha no you don't deserve it. I'm the only one here who got it for X-Mas. It's MINE. MINE I TELLS YOU!!!

Posted

theres a kid at my school with a zelda shirt that has link on it. its the link from the tv series. :D also I can't stop reading my manga novel of ocarina of time. my fave part is when zelda kisses link and he goes haywire braking anything in his way. they were still young so link didn't have the master sword yet. he went haywire because he was in love with zelda. that part was hilarious.

Lol. I can't find the manga though. :( At least Link got some sort of action as a kid.