Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Preview

20 posts in this topic

Posted

tptptptptptpptptptptpptptptp twilight princess YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Twilight Princess is teh FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! :wacko:

XD

I haven't finished it yet, but I'm real close. =D

I know a lot of Zelda fans turned away from Windwaker JUST because of the cell shading animation. And I think thats kinda sad...

I really enjoyed Windwaker. Sure, I admit, the cartoon-ish look had more to be desired, but the storyline was too cool! :D

The ending was kinda sad though...bittersweet really.

So if you've turned windwaker away before you tried it, I really think you should! :n_n:

Anywho, when me and my bro first heard about the new Zelda game, (Twilight Princess) I think we almost died of a heart attack.

So, my bro being the "researcher" he constantly kept his eye on the Wii and Zelda.

And before you know it, we finally got it and the Wii!! ^_^

And since it's pretty well known, among Zelda fans, that Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game ever made, who knows? Twilight Princess MAY actually take that title from it!

Although...personally, I can't decided between which is the best. X_X Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game introduced to me.

It belonged to my bro, so he never let me play it. And when I finally got to, I ended up playing almost all the Zelda games!

(The only ones I haven't played are Phantom Hourglass and The 4 swords for GBA)

...Gad, I feel like such a geek. :wacko:

Posted

XD

I know a lot of Zelda fans turned away from Windwaker JUST because of the cell shading animation. And I think thats kinda sad...

I really enjoyed Windwaker. Sure, I admit, the cartoon-ish look had more to be desired, but the storyline was too cool! :D

So if you've turned windwaker away before you tried it, I really think you should! :n_n:

Anywho, when me and my bro first heard about the new Zelda game, (Twilight Princess) I think we almost died of a heart attack.

So, my bro being the "researcher" he constantly kept his eye on the Wii and Zelda.

And since it's pretty well known, among Zelda fans, that Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game ever made, who knows? Twilight Princess MAY actually take that title from it!

Although...personally, I can't decided between which is the best. X_X Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game introduced to me.

It belonged to my bro, so he never let me play it. And when I finally got to, I ended up playing almost all the Zelda games!

Yeah...but I had two reasons to turn away from WW:

1. Ok...yes the graphics, it wasn't Link! I couldn't play a game where Link looked like a complete toddler! And whats with the talking boat...that was strange

2. I didn't have a gamecube...I still don't, but I can play gamecube games on my wii!

And secondly...I've beaten TP, and its not better then Ocarina inn my opinion...its too short! And the bosses are really easy! I only died once with the first boss cuz I wasstill gettin used to the new controls! Although...the last fight was pretty cool (I'll say no more) but it was easy.

Posted

Yeah...but I had two reasons to turn away from WW:

1. Ok...yes the graphics, it wasn't Link! I couldn't play a game where Link looked like a complete toddler! And whats with the talking boat...that was strange

2. I didn't have a gamecube...I still don't, but I can play gamecube games on my wii!

And secondly...I've beaten TP, and its not better then Ocarina inn my opinion...its too short! And the bosses are really easy! I only died once with the first boss cuz I wasstill gettin used to the new controls! Although...the last fight was pretty cool (I'll say no more) but it was easy.

Your comment is very nice...I only died once when I first played TP because I didn't know how to beat the dark creatures in Wolf form. OoT is still the best Zelda game of them all, but I've gotten back into Majora's Mask and WW. I don't get it. Alot of people shy away from Wind Waker because of the things you mentioned, but it has alot of plot points for Zelda. It's certainly a must-play if your a Zelda fan, and I compleatly ingnored the graphics for it. In my opinion, graphics don't matter. Hell, the first Zelda had amazing graphics when it first came out, and now some people throw up just looking at it. WW is very original, and is worth the entire playthrough...

Oh yeah, and you can hold 5000 ruppees in WW...need I say more?

Posted

XD

Haha don't...the only Zelda I haven't beaten was Minish Cap, and that's because I've never owned it...and I hate that even hardcore Zelda fans will turn away from WW because of its graphics...It's an amazing game, in my opinion, and deserves to be placed next to OoT and TP in the Best Games list.

Oh yeah, and you can hold 5000 rupees...need I say more?