Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How far would you go for a wii?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

For all of us gamers out there stuck with the GCN right now, how far would you go, or whats the most extreme thing you would do, just to own a nintendo wii? This should be a lot of fun :D

Posted

Meh, I wouldn't go very far. If I have to wait for my 13th b-day for one, so be it. Going out of my way just to get a Wii would be pure insanity. :blink:

Posted

Nothing illegal, nothing that could cause harm to me or anyone around me, nothing that would cost more than the actual price for the Wii.... I want the Wii, but I'm not stupid.

Posted

You wait like a good little cookie, and that's it.

Posted

You wait like a good little cookie, and that's it.

good little Cookie? lol WTF? :huh:

Posted

haha, a good cookie, i'd have to wait like a good cookie so long...by the time i got one, i'd be a stale cookie :D

---------------------

and as for what id do, idk maybe im insane, but if it gauranteed me a wii

i would run through the cold streets of new york city (at night) in nothing but a speedo and green hat (like links) with a cardboard hylian shield and replica of a master sword, idk what else, id jus run lilke that, and fight some imaginary crap, basically too look mentally insane, and then i'd go say wats up to all the gangsta's and try to fit in with them in that outfit lol, once i got arrested, i would blame it on the voices in my head, and then i'd enjoy my wii....but then again i doubt anyone would give up a wii for that?! and i'd be in jail..but hey i'd have a wii once i got out lol