Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Lucas

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Lucas is a boy that is very unusual. He barely has any friends. The only thing he ever really does is just play video games. And his whole life begins to change right now.

Lucas was browsing the video game store one day and bumped into a kid. The kid was looking really weird at Lucas. As if he saw him before. The kid studied Lucas's face and finally bursted and said "GOT IT!" "Got what?" replied Lucas. The kid said he saw Lucas in The Legend of Zelda. "I'm sorry, the legend of what-a, and what's your name kid?" said Lucas. The kid said his name was Dennis and the Legend of Zelda was a popular video game. "Really! I have to play this, but wait, what does this have to do with me?" Dennis looked shocked that noone has ever said this to him before, and replied that he looked like the character Link, because he was wearing green and a baseball cap with blonde hair. Lucas knew he had to play this game. So, he bought it, went home, and popped out the old nintendo 64.

Alright! Lets do this! Slowly, he took the game out of the case. He carefully put it in the slot and... BAMMMM! A flash of light flared into his eyes. He could barely see, but got a glimpse of the T.V. that read, Anylizing... Lucas... Anylizing... Link... Then, suddenly it all went black and nothing could be heard, except the sound of water flowing. He opened his eyes and a fairy type circle thing was floating above him.

"Hey, listen Link, no time for rest." The thing said. I can tell that it wasn't going to give up on getting my attention. So I asked for a name and of course, everyone always can't give me a straight answer, and make the answer ten times longer then it needs to be. With all this I'm your fairy this, and I went on every quest with you that and stuff. But i just toned out until it finally adressed it's name.

"So, Nav-O" I said. Nav-O interrupted me and said it's name was Navi.

* Umm this is not the story but I wanted to interrupt and ask if this story is interesting to you. Because if its no then im not going to finish it, but if it is then i will finish. So im going to stop here, and also im aware that I went from being narrator to being Lucas. So yeah just reply and tell me if this is any good.*

Posted

Millerick be praised.