Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I cant frickin believe it

15 posts in this topic

Posted

there is a guy that i know that lives close to me. he just beat the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in 47 hours and 43 minutes. It is unbelievable to. he even did all the side quests and he still beat teh game in less than two days

Posted

i saw this site where this guy said that he beated OoT in six hours. I don't believe a single word of it.

Posted

woa, 2 days, he must of use gameshark codes <_<

Posted

i saw this site where this guy said that he beated OoT in six hours. I don't believe a single word of it.

http://speeddemosarchive.com/OcarinaOfTime.html

Best time: Single-segment 4:57 by Mike 'TSA' Damiani on 17.07.05.

4 hours 57 minutes. <_<

Posted

haha he proubly pushed "skip" when ever he had the chance

and Oot, fyi, I know a guy that beat it in 2 hours, in fact I watched haha

of course he used 2 or 3 glitches to help, but he still did it <_<

Posted

You see, Soi, there's something a lot of people on this forum have.

It's called a life.

Those without a life play the game endlessly and obliterate it quickly.

But doing it that fast sucks. You miss like EVERYTHING just speeding up the conversations.

Posted

But you dont wanna hear all that stuff more then once or twice. It gets a little irratating now and then.

Posted

It's a possibility. My friend Andy says he knows a couple of people who have beaten Pokemon games in a manner of two days or so. Just 2 let u know he is 11. (I think)

Posted

2 Days? Hmm..He Sure use some kind of Tramp :P

Posted

i doubt he did that all in one go, plus its probabbly his second or third time through the game or something.

ALL the side quests? has he actually got all of the heart pieces?

Posted

I'm at the 7th temple and I'm at 27 hours. . .

Posted

he didnt get the heartpeices but he did get the armor, he didnt use a gameshark (like theres 1 for teh Wii), none of us have a life (thats why we play the legend of zelda) and it was his first time through. o and i forgot, 27 hours? wow.

2 hours is the new OoT record. this place is now available to speed videos

Posted

yer, you can't say you've done all the side questy stuff unless you've got all of the heart pieces...

o and i play zelda for enjoyment when im not doing other stuff, i don't think you should be on this site if you think people who play zelda have no life...

sure, completiting it that fast in ONE go, would show you don't have much of a life, but still..

Posted

Hey c'mon guys, don't make fun of others.

I finished TP in 36 hours, and that included getting all bottles, bomb bags, the giant bag, the magic armor, 14 bugs, both quivers, and 24 heart pieces. I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes to challenge themselves, and see how quickly they can get through a game. It's not like I wasted the rest of it, and stopped playing. I'd rather waste hours exploring and getting all the items after I've beat it (I picked all those things up along the way playing, btw, I didn't go out intending to get them).

I wanted to know the how the story went, and how it ended, much more than wanting to get all the items. I mean, you can do that after the game anyway. So don't go saying people who do that "don't have a life".

Posted

The new record for OOT is 2 hours, 33 minutes and 12 seconds.