Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Samsquanch

20 posts in this topic

Posted

When making a game you find that some systems don't work properly in some circumstances, then you change them and you need to make some minor changes to other areas. Ultimately (although I haven't played it yet) TP seems to be a great game. Nintendo posted beta footage and made animated sequences that never made it to the game because they wouldn't have worked properly.

Posted

I still would've liked to see the tree-man. And the horde of enemies riding in the sunset... just sweet. ;)

Posted

Maybe nintendo just made that pciture so we will all be reporting Big Foot sightings in the game for the next few years.

Posted

Maybe nintendo just made that pciture so we will all be reporting Big Foot sightings in the game for the next few years.

Lol, that would be funny.

And beta versions ALWAYS look different. Take StarCraft for example, I saw a pic of StarCraft Beta, it looks nothing like the StarCraft we SC fans know today.

It would be cool to see him in the game though, maybe he's hiddin, like "easter eggs", most games have them.

Posted

I was wondering about this the other day, merely just wondering how much of the original trailer was still in the game (barely any, just watch through it again if you can find it). I havn't got a problem with this, twilight princess is a great game and all the trailer's do is show the epicness and it delivered...

The japanese, US and Uk versions of the game are almost identical, plus you don't stand in very good stead, because chances are you havn't played both of them.