Name that girl/boy you're with

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Thought I'd just make this. Just a place for people to talk about whoever you're with and discuss the relationship with us. If something's going wrong, just come to your friends on Hyrule.Net. If you just want to let out how much you love him/her, you can also come to us. Also, if you don't have anyone and you want some tips for getting one, just come here. I guess it's the romance version of "talk."

Posted

I have this girl I'm interested in, I think she's interested in me however she says she just wants to be friends for the moment because of school. I was meant to call her yesterday and I forgot :( I think she's pissed at me.

She's cool and stuff, mature about everything. I just used to think of her as a friend but now I want to be much more.

I <3 the internet now.

Posted

I have this girl I'm interested in, I think she's interested in me however she says she just wants to be friends for the moment because of school. I was meant to call her yesterday and I forgot :( I think she's pissed at me.

She's cool and stuff, mature about everything. I just used to think of her as a friend but now I want to be much more.

I <3 the internet now.

Well, I'm pretty sure that if you talk to her about it, she may come around eventually. Same thing happened with my girfriend Anna.

It's the girls who think maturely that the long relationships come out of. I've been with Anna for 1 year and 4 months, and we're still going strong. If this doesn't work out for you, I wouldn't recommend going after one of the girls in the main crowd. I don't know about your school, but where I am, most girls are preppy little sl*** who stay with you for 2 weeks at the most. Don't get me started on them.

Good luck.

Posted

I agree with forerunner here, it's the mature ones that last, Erin and I are at a year and seven months and engaged now.

Posted

there is actually a girl i'm kind of interested in. And she did give me a god damn tight BJ last night so she might be interested.

Posted

there is actually a girl i'm kind of interested in. And she did give me a god damn tight BJ last night so she might be interested.

Quote of the month.

As for me, I've been with my girlfriend for over three and a half years.

Posted

Quote of the month.

As for me, I've been with my girlfriend for over three and a half years.

lol, yeah, it was really quite puppying absurd. We were smoking some joints, and all of a sudden she was blowing me :o

Posted

I think I have a stalker. I know this because on my scheduel there's writing that says "<Insert my name here> I am your stalker. It's really weird.

Posted

I think I have a stalker. I know this because on my scheduel there's writing that says "<Insert my name here> I am your stalker. It's really weird.

Lol, probably just some people messin around

Posted

Lol, probably just some people messin around

Yeah. It's been happening a lot latly. Not the stalking thing the messing with me.

Posted

Yeah. It's been happening a lot latly. Not the stalking thing the messing with me.

yeah that sucks man. Just try not to give those low-lifes anything.

Posted

Lol....Yea, dont give those low-lifes anything. Some guy was bothering me last year, I broke a yardstick over his head, knocked him out cold. Got a 5 day suspension.

Posted

:ph34r: Is it weird to... love and... think a older woman is sexy...

Like... you know... a teacher... :ph34r:

I think that sound sick, hump?

Lol....Yea, dont give those low-lifes anything. Some guy was bothering me last year, I broke a yardstick over his head, knocked him out cold. Got a 5 day suspension.

FTW! :D

There was a guy in my class yelling like a girl and very hardly in your ear...

I was the one who kicked him in his face...

And... because I normal do nothing and such, Free to go! :D

He was really like:

Oh my god! He kicked me in the face! CRY BABY!!!!

And yes, there the math teacher came :P

Oh well... no problems for me I could just walk in the lesson after some seconds and...

Now 2 years later... I saw him do it again... I was standing with some other friends he yelled in their ears he saw me... and he turned his face away and didn't yell anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the feeling of POWER ... THE FORCE!!!!!! YAAAAHHH! :P lol

Posted

Ahhh, true love, it's a beautiful thing

Posted

I lol'd.

What a pussy. And you... a yardstick? Come on.