Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zoras evolution to Rito theory

61 posts in this topic

Posted

A theory of how the zoras evolved into the Ritos.

As you might noticed is that there is no Zoras in WW. the only one is a ghost of a Zora that was the sage of Earth temple.

And she says that one of her bloodline can only take the role as the next sage of earth, the one who owns the instrument that she used to use, and apearently it was medli the rito who was the decandant.

ok there we got a clue that the zora might have evolved to rito, but the question is how they can go from fish to bird?

One clue is when you talk to some treasure hunter, he ask if Link is a treasure hunter, becouse there is only pirates, monsters and treasure hunters roaming around the "fishless sea".

it might be farfetched, but it seams that the sea is pretty empty of fish, so what should a Zora live on when there is no fish or anything too eat in the sea.

So they might have walk up to shore and started to live on land, like the dragon roost island.

There they must have meet Valou the dragon and old guardian.

The rito said that the young rito must journey upp to the top of dragon roost, and meet Valou to get a scale so they can grow wings. So the Zora might have slowly evolved into more human like forms to survive on land and then evolved to bird like Ritos thx to Valous scales. so it might have been an l

Posted

A theory of how the zoras evolved into the Ritos.

As you might noticed is that there is no Zoras in WW. the only one is a ghost of a Zora that was the sage of Earth temple.

And she says that one of her bloodline can only take the role as the next sage of earth, the one who owns the instrument that she used to use, and apearently it was medli the rito who was the decandant.

ok there we got a clue that the zora might have evolved to rito, but the question is how they can go from fish to bird?

One clue is when you talk to some treasure hunter, he ask if Link is a treasure hunter, becouse there is only pirates, monsters and treasure hunters roaming around the "fishless sea".

it might be farfetched, but it seams that the sea is pretty empty of fish, so what should a Zora live on when there is no fish or anything too eat in the sea.

So they might have walk up to shore and started to live on land, like the dragon roost island.

There they must have meet Valou the dragon and old guardian.

The rito said that the young rito must journey upp to the top of dragon roost, and meet Valou to get a scale so they can grow wings. So the Zora might have slowly evolved into more human like forms to survive on land and then evolved to bird like Ritos thx to Valous scales. so it might have been an l

Posted

what does Jabun have to do with this?

that seems about right actually, although I think a better reason for them evolving onto land would be the fact of the danger now in the ocean, they don't have their secluded little space to live in peace, so they'd need to evolve to deal with that. The zoras could live on land anyway though, they're amphibians, like frogs...

Posted

what does Jabun have to do with this?

that seems about right actually, although I think a better reason for them evolving onto land would be the fact of the danger now in the ocean, they don't have their secluded little space to live in peace, so they'd need to evolve to deal with that. The zoras could live on land anyway though, they're amphibians, like frogs...

yeah they could live on land but only for a short time if i got it right, they need to keep themselves wet.

and evelution is there for the body to adapt to its enviorement, and if they are always on land so they don't need their fish body so they evolved to more human-like forms then to birds thx to valos scales

Posted

jabun is basically jabu jabu, their god and... ah never mind. <_<

Posted

Keep going, you might be onto something...

Posted

Keep going, you might be onto something...

well, when jabun left the zoras, they probably had to find another god be cause they lost their fish-whale god thing. so they went looking for another god and stumbbled onto Valoo, who granted them scales to grow wings.

Posted

It says when you get the grappling hook: this is what the rito used before they evolved wings. Maybe a zora made a grappling hook and started swinging around, and he thought, "This is waaaaaaay better than swimming!!!" The other zoras tried it and they loved it, but weren't too eager to leave their aquatic lifestyle. When the danger came to the sea, they had an exuse to start flying. They moved to dragon roost. The end.

But doesn't it seem odd that the zoras evolved THAT much in only like, maybe two to three centuries?

Posted

But doesn't it seem odd that the zoras evolved THAT much in only like, maybe two to three centuries?

How do we now what time differense there is between, OoT and WW

it could have been a mellenium or two.

it seems anyway that ganon broke free from the seal in OoT, but Link wasn't there to stop him so he might have grown old and died, then he got sealed again by the gods along with Hyrle. and it could be f

Posted

I'm not sure where, but I heard that WW takes place only a few hundred years after Oot.

Posted

I'm not sure where, but I heard that WW takes place only a few hundred years after Oot.

I haven't heard that! :huh:

Where? Who? When?

Posted

Here's one out of a million. Under "The Facts" My Webpage

another one is an interview with Aunoma himself My Webpage

Posted

yep they say "This time the stage is set several hundred years after the events in Ocarina of Time, and many things connected to Ocarina of Time definitely appear"

so you where right that it was centuries. but they say several, and thats about 7-13 is what i get it too, and thats a mellinium or almost.

but still i get what you mean it's a big evovlation from Zoras to Rito, but it's not confirmed that they are related.

Just speculations and theorys ;)

to be sure is just to ask nintendo themself :P

Posted

A few to me is three, four or maybe even five. But it's fun to speculate, isn't it? :D

Posted

It's a good theory, certanly better than anything I could come up with. But it might be that Nintendo never thought about the Zoras while making WW.