Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walkthroughs Updated

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Aww, I know how you feel, one of my best friends Sean was killed at the age of 13 at my school, we held a huge memorial for him, and some people even wrote RIP Sean on a couple music stands in music class :( I know how u feel :(

Posted

I know this isn't exactly the perfect place to put up this kind of info, and I'm sorry to those who'd rather just talk about Zelda than death- trust me, I'm there with you. But as far as I can tell, we're not just a bunch of fanboys and fangirls here with no relation besides a video game series; we're all people, young and old, with lives and hardships of our own, coming together to talk to each other about the things we love.

We're a family, a Hyrule.net family, and each of your lives are important to me. :)

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to know:

Matthew Anthony Louscher

That's my name. I'm going to be a video game designer when I grow up and Egondraite is the name of a series I've been developing in my head since 7th grade. Wierd, huh? lol

Posted

I'll be glad to join you some day, or help you with your program Egondraite. I have always want to be a video game designer. But that just a dream.

- Man can dream, man can dream. (Futurama, seria 2 episode 1 in the disc 4, The finglonger) :D

Posted

haha, nice :D

seriously, jump on the band wagon- with the armies of crappy game designers out there, the industry needs a new generation of people who actually know what a good game is

Posted

Guys! Don't you like beating a game without EVER using a Walkthrough? Using one is cheating!

Posted

you might wanna give 'em a little slack dude.....

there hasn't been a zelda game yet that I haven't had to use some sort of guide to help me beat it...

............................oh god, I just embarrassed myself really bad, didn't I? :embarrassed:

Oh, but by the way......
[size=4]
TWILIGHT PRINCESS FOR GAMECUBE COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!! [/size] :D

Posted

:huh: [quote name='Egondraite' post='19941' date='Dec 7 2006, 01:17 PM']Hey everyone, umm.... on a completely unrelated topic, two girls at my high school were killed this morning in a car accident while going to school.

I knew them both well.... :(

they were Marissa Marx and Alyssa Koelbl

I went with Marissa to last year's prom.... I'd known her since elementary school.

I'd only known Alyssa for a little over a year, but she was really nice and fun to be around.

This is really hard to take, so if you could maybe say a few prayers or do whatever any of your other religions tell you to do in a situation like this, it would be really appreciated. :(

I loved them both....and I always will...[/quote]
:huh: :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Lupinlink' post='20248' date='Dec 11 2006, 04:34 AM']Guys! Don't you like beating a game without EVER using a Walkthrough? Using one is cheating![/quote]

Your right :P

Posted

I don't usually to use walktroughs but I must admit I used one the first time I played Ocarina of Time. I got stuck in the water temple :embarrassed: . Man I'm also sad, on friday I got a wii and tp. I played the entire eveaning and saturday morning. I got to the fire temple in Death Mountain. Guess what happened next; the wii stopped working and told me it was unable to read the disc. I took the disc out and tried several other discs. It didn't manage to read any of them ether. So I returned to the shop where I bought it and told them it was broken. Then they told me that they wouldn''t get any new wiis before after christmass because they were sold out!!! Now that I first has played the magnifecent game twilight princess I do not know how I will survive waiting another month :(

Even though I also suffer I do feel sorry for you and your friends Egondraite...

Posted

[quote name='forbiddenforest' post='20326' date='Dec 11 2006, 10:33 PM']I don't usually to use walktroughs but I must admit I used one the first time I played Ocarina of Time. I got stuck in the water temple :embarrassed: . Man I'm also sad, on friday I got a wii and tp. I played the entire eveaning and saturday morning. I got to the fire temple in Death Mountain. Guess what happened next; the wii stopped working and told me it was unable to read the disc. I took the disc out and tried several other discs. It didn't manage to read any of them ether. So I returned to the shop where I bought it and told them it was broken. Then they told me that they wouldn''t get any new wiis before after christmass because they were sold out!!! Now that I first has played the magnifecent game twilight princess I do not know how I will survive waiting another month :(

Even though I also suffer I do feel sorry for you and your friends Egondraite...[/quote]

Woow, your unlucky :o . I was waiting for mine on 8th december, on Iceland. But they didn't get that many Wii's as they thought they would get. So I have to wait until next wednesday. Thats horrible for me just waiting for Wii 5 days. So you have to wait for the next month. I feel sorry for you :(

Posted

very happy, didn;t use a walkthrough for twilight princess, pretty sure i didn;t use one for wind waker and i didn;t use one for ocarina of time :D

majoras mask just gets frustrating though and i had a couple of looks during minish cap as well...