Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Huh?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been a member since 2007, right? And yet there are several members who have been here for almost a year less than me who have special titles! Both Bathy and Gael are already Oracles after being a member for only a few months... Why is this? It gets a little annoying that everyone gets these special titles and I get nuthin.

Posted

Well Bathy posted a lot, and became an elder, and then they both won awards to rank them to oracles.

Posted

it's because we all are plotting against you and plan on tping your house next tuesday... >( seriously though, idk. could be anything. i'd tell you my complete guess, but it'd take too long, and i dun wanna type it out. :/ if you really want my opinion though, you really don't want any kind of status. you want to hang low and be normal. that's the best way to go

Posted

The title "Oracle" was awarded to people for winning one of the "Best ___ of the year".

Posted

Hlelo, you guise, I'm awesome-o!...

Posted

Hlelo, you guise, I'm awesome-o!...

Hm.

I was beginning to wonder where the Dungeonmaster that we all knew and loved had gone.

Ah-Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

In other boring news,

OH. Okay then.

Still.

I want an award.

Posted

Here. Have a cookie. *gives cookie* You can eat it.

Posted

Here. Have a cookie. *gives cookie* You can eat it.

D:<

I want a title!

*Snatches cookie*

Om nom nom...

Posted

we can't just hand out titles. If you hang around, you become an elder.

Posted

D:<

I want a title!

*Snatches cookie*

Om nom nom...

See? This is why you don't have a title. You're annoying. I won Most Popular of the Year and Gael won Best Artist of the Year.

And if you have 2,000 posts, you're an Elder.

But you're a Role-Playing mod though. (Like Captain Tarrius), so how about we give Taco_Ninja some rubbish title for that. Since he's the ONLY mod other than admins that moderates the Zelda Role-Play forums. Give him something for that. Maybe 'Soldier of Hyrule'?

Posted

More like Rabble of Hyrule

teehee-784848.jpg

Posted (edited)

You're annoying.

lolrony.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Well I'm not on his level of annoying anyway. Lol.

He's the kind of annoying where he makes a thread whining about not having a huge fuss over him. I'm annoying in the sense that I wont stop posting. There's a difference. I'm sure of it... I'll find it some day, believe me. ;)

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Hahaha, oh damn, that picture fits perfectly.

Also, Taco_Ninja, stop being a whiney baby "*Waah waah waah* I've been here longer I deserve more" You see, perhaps if you were like Bathy and are compelled to post in every topic you can possibly get your hands on perhaps you'd have "Hyrule Elder" status but you don't. Not yet anyway.

Posted

I love how you insult me. :D

Anyway, it's true. You whine about being warned for spamming or having too large a signature, (You're breaking the rules right now actually), and then you make a thread like this whining about why nobody likes you or why you don't have an extra piece of writing under your avatar.

I do whine sometimes too... Yeah... I'm sure somebody will point that out again, but never mind.