Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Putting Down a Pet

27 posts in this topic

Posted

i love you Saria_Kokiri, I cried because I remembered my pet rabbit that got eatened by a fox :( Please console me in this difficult time.

Posted (edited)

I would never put down a dog!Cute or ugly,I love them!

Its not like we want to put him down. You say that now, but if he/she gets difficult to handle and he just looks like he's/she's suffering all of the time, you'll feel differently.

Well, my Mom took Jake to the Vet today and, well... she had to put him down.

My Mom, Dad, Brother and I have been kind of quiet around each other because we miss him so much, and when I really look back, I do feel some tears coming on. But he's in a better place now, probably up to his nose in dog biscuits and able to run like he used to. =')

A lot of my friends from school also supported me, so I'm feeling a little better. Again, thanks for all your guys' comments. =')

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

I'm sorry Saria... :cry:

Posted

I wouldn't put a pet down, I'd not look after it, HAR HAR HAR.

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry to hear about that Saria. I had to put down a dog of mine too. When I was told I cried for a while, but then, my parents said it was better for her to not be in pain anymore. She was really old and she had leg pain. I still miss her though. I hope that you feel better.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

I know how that feels, my step-grandparents had a dog. It was called Lucy and I loved it and when it died I cried. When I think about it I feel sad and then when I think about the great times I had with that dog I smile.

Posted

A dog who watched over me when I was a baby got into a fight with a few other dogs and was killed. Then, when I was about seven, I woke up one day to see our dog dead on the floor from old age. It really sucks to see the dog dead right in front of you.

Posted

Olololol. Awesome. Was it like that bear scene in The Fox and the Hound?

Posted

Olololol. Awesome. Was it like that bear scene in The Fox and the Hound?

No, the thing was dead right in front of me. We had that dog for as long as I remembered, and my mother had it before I was born. The dog was blind, too. Just woke up one day and it was dead. Made me want to go to school just to get away, and I really hated school back then.

Posted

Trust me it could be worse. I read a news article where a dog jumped in the ocean, and was eaten by a shark.

It's nice to know you pet will die happily instead of being eaten by a shark.

Posted

Oh damn.

Posted

:cry: I know how it fills i had to put three down it herts for awile but after a few months the pain disapers.