Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mom wont let me have TP

46 posts in this topic

Posted

TP isnt bad! I had to persuade my mom to get it for me becuase she was worried about the same thing, but I explained to her that its about as gory as Ocarina, and it is! It's not like you saw heads off in Gears Of War (uggh I HATE THAT GAME, curse to whoever made me play it!!!) :angry:

Posted

well the only reason that TP is T is becuz it has more fighting and the rules has gotten more strict so fighting is fighting and E is so not a zelda game, if it ever is then its not really that good (nowadays)

Posted

Just knock her out with a base-ball bat, and say nothing..... baseball%20bat%20copy84_Co41427.jpg

lol.... i'm sorry, i shouldn't of said that.... :cry:

Posted

o ok

hehehe*nervous chuckle*

:unsure:

Posted

lol.... i'm sorry, i shouldn't of said that.... :cry:

I believe she was talking about Dusty's mom. :lol:

Posted

Dusty, lemme tell you something: Your mom is just worried about you. She thinks you'll be distracted and not concentrate on school (which all parents say, which is an excuse I have heard.) My dad doesn't care what I play, as long as I dont play all the time, which he should MHOB (Mind his own business... hah!) when it comes to games. I rather be an anti-social bug... Peh!

Posted

well its that parents love their kids

and they just want to protect u

of course i play anything thats lower than MA

and i'm 15 so yeah and yeah

Posted

I guess I'm lucky coz my 18 year old bro bought the Wii, TP and Red Steel. I'm only eleven. And sometimes the rating is not because of the gore and violence in a game, maybe for the level of difficulty.

Posted

I don't have Wii... :(

But I had a friend that visited me today and he had his Wii with him :D (oh my. I never thought it would be so small!)

and I tried TP on that. :mellow:

Posted

esrb are from the lowest depths of (-)3LL

Posted

ur moms kind of strict... tp isn't violent or scary or anything like that. u can't always trust what rating the game gets.

Posted

OMG! I feel so bad for you! :cry: Twilight Princess isnt even that bad. I think there might be maybe 2 blood scene.

Posted

that is just horrible! its not even that violent! you know what this means? i mean seriously! does she have brain damage :angry:

Posted

Sheesh... :wacko: I got TP + my Wii for Christmas! My dad doesn't really let me play a lot of T games, but he lets me play TP + Super Smash Bros. Melee(Gamecube), and they're rated T. I just can't play my sister's Sim game :cry: BTW, I'm 11 to turn 12 in September. I can't see R-rated movies(but most R movies aren't what I like anyway) but I can play T games. :huh: My parents are weird...

Posted

I guess I'm lucky coz my 18 year old bro bought the Wii, TP and Red Steel. I'm only eleven. And sometimes the rating is not because of the gore and violence in a game, maybe for the level of difficulty.

The ESRB never rates games for the difficulty, because if they did, I could find many of my games that would be rated T. :unsure: