Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did you like Wii Music?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Um I think you're a little off topic!

And plus I only do that in forum games and you're doing it wrong!

The goal is to post the biggest and most annoying emotes so it takes up half the screen ^(*O*)><(*O*)><(*O*)^

But um why are you doing this again?Let me guess you don't like me either? Honestly girls what did I ever do to you?

Um does anybody recommend wii speak?

Again I'm never said that. He said guess who he was, and who are calling a girl!?

Posted

Again I'm never said that. He said guess who he was, and who are calling a girl!?

You, retard.

Posted

Oh gosh off topic, man why does nobody like it! It's great! AND IT'S NOT ANYTHING LIKE GUITAR HERO! It's way better, little kids game? I don't understand...

Posted

They had crappy songs. The only good 2 songs were the Legend of Zelda Theme, and the Captain Falcon music in SSBM. I don't know the name of it.

Posted (edited)

I, personally, like it. Sure, Guitar Hero and Rock Band are good if you want to play MODERN songs, but the one thing I hate about them is how people criticize you for playing easy, like you should know how to play it, even though you haven't played it that much, and also that GH3 felt so darned difficult. I like, it, but, to those who don't, meh, to each their own.

One gripe, though. Nintendo, is it TOO much to ask for a wider variety of songs, and, I don't know, DLC? Everyone else has done this (don't know about Samba Wii though, never played it) but you? Nope. Let's see: Zelda, Animal Crossing, Mario, F - Zero. BUT! NOWHERE do I see...oh I dunno...Star Fox, Metroid, VS Meta Ridley, Midna's Lament, Hyrule Field (TP) Beta Hyrule Field (Again, TP), Lost Woods, and, if possible, Emerald hill, Green Hill Zone...

The list goes on and on. Otherwise, I am satisfied, save a few songs I thought should be in there.

Out of 5 - star rating, I'd give in a three, possiby 3.5. It's good, but it could have been better.

I have to admit, Nintendo needs to get rid of the shovelware FAST. Which is why it's my opinion that Nintendo's last hope is the Wii MotionPlus. If it's just another gimmick, then I give up on Nintendo. Yes, you heard me right.

*Deep breath* Calm down, TML, calm down.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

I, for one, like the old songs. Wii Music has what other rhythm games don't, variety. I'm not interested in a ton of songs where only guitar solos matter. Wii Music has great songs for the open-minded like myself. There's a lot of crappy rock songs out there. And they're all on Guitar Hero/Rockband.

Posted

I woundn't say all that(the rock songs) , but ya I agree on everthing else.

Posted

I woundn't say all that(the rock songs) , but ya I agree on everthing else.

Maybe not all, but it does seem like they picked the worst rock songs ever. Besides Coldplay.

Um does anybody recommend wii speak?

If you have Animal Crossing and friends, then yes.

Posted

I don't have Wii Speak but I have a friend who has it. He spoke to me though Animal Crossing and it was pretty cool so yes, I recommed it

Posted

I know why people hated it. They are too caught up in crap either on the radio or on GH/RB. They can't seem to take different styles of music.