Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Content Contributors, Writers needed!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I sent the email. Thanks for pointing that out, Fierce Muffin. I usually tend to miss things out when reading them. (which wont go well for my application)

Posted

I applied for the position of Content Writer. I'll hopefully just be writing game reviews, as long as I can get my hands on them, but I guees I'll write the occasional book or movie review, too.
If I get the spot.
But, hey, I guess there's room for more than one, right?

Posted

just send the mail for content writer. not to brag, but i know that i can give quite good impartial reviews on the games. credentials: played and completed every zelda in existence from ocarina of time on(except link to the past remake, and i played Zelda II, but i haven't completed the final dungeon, too hard to stay alive ^^u), making 100% of the game in ocarina of time, and almost on twilight princess(two ghosts to 100%) and phantom hourglass(25 minutes temple completing, getting all ship pieces... and a few cristals).

i know, it's not impressive, but at least it's something ^^u

and, completely off-topic, just to show that i CAN opinate and not just play the game: i hope that in the next Wii Zelda they include some swordmanship of the same kind as in dragon quest swords... if applied correctly to the game(swordmanship duels like the final battle, maybe against enemies like the armos?), it suuure would be nice