Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NO. WRONG.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised a lot of you still believe in the Split Timeline theory. Why? Because, in the 2008 Holiday Edition of Nintendo Power, Aunuma clearly states that AoL is before OoT. Don't believe me? But it yourself. I'm not lying.

So...yeah, just thought I'd get that out there.

Posted

I assume Aunuma is someone outside of the Nintendo development team.

Posted

Your original fact has some flaws and couldn't help you reach your conclusion. There are towns in AoL named after the sages, and if not then it's a large coincidence in Hyrule terms. Also, there are Ganons followers seeking to revive him, which couldn't be done before OoT as Ganon didn't exist back then in that form.

Even if my previous facts are wrong, it would not result in the timeline theory being absolutely wrong as that is based on Wind Waker following the timeline where Ganon was sealed in the sacred realm and Majora's Mask where link is a child and Ganondorf never got to take over Hyrule. AoL does not affect the existence of a timeline theory.

Posted

Pwned, TML, pwned.

Take the shame and make a rant video about this instead. You're funny enough to make one and you have a camera and no reputation to lose by posting the video on Youtube.

Posted

Bathy, learn to talk like a normal person instead of emulating the "lol fail" mannerisms of those more experienced than you. Life isn't about being accepted by them, it's about finding your own niche and hanging with your own generation.

tl;dr, stop being an asshole.

And TML, you're completely mistaken. First of all, even if Aonuma had stated that AoL came before OoT, that wouldn't have an effect on the split timeline theory. But more importantly, the article doesn't say that at all.

excerptou3.png

Posted (edited)

Bathy, learn to talk like a normal person instead of emulating the "lol fail" mannerisms of those more experienced than you. Life isn't about being accepted by them, it's about finding your own niche and hanging with your own generation.

Trust you to find the one post where I say 'pwn' and immediately attack me about it.

Edit: Also, maybe you could try not being an asshole every time you see me. You always manage to kill my good mood and that just makes me an asshole to everybody else. I'm not saying it's all because of you, but I'm just saying that you're not helping by putting me down at every opportunity.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Except it's not just one post, is it? You adopt this mannerism in half the posts you make, and in chat too. You're always "fail" this and "fail" that and you take an elitist stance in everything you do. It seems like you go out of your way to do it, and it's really quite annoying.

In all fairness though, TML does it too.

Posted

Thank you. Anyway, I'm sorry if I do in some of my posts. I'll try to stop myself if I do. Also, I'm not going out of my way to do it. I guess you could call it a bad habit. Sorry, Nabeshin. I'll stop posting here now.