Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the theory

23 posts in this topic

Posted

for the bast few years, the hylians and fans have wondered of a 4th triforce, or tetraforce. i think that i have finally figured it out. there is not only 3 goddessess, but 4 goddeses and a god. they control the land, life, law, fate, and time. look at . then look this post what you think

Posted

*sigh* there is no forth triforce, no forth anything

tri in triforce means 3

this theory was created because of the triangle at the bottom of link's shield in Oot (anyone notive its upside down... why?)

it does not mean a 4rth triforce

I figured out a theory that "tetra" was the forth zelda in the timeline (hyrule B ) which explains her name =3

maybe someone got that mixed up?

someday there may be a 4rth triforce peace that goes into the middle of the triforce we all know and love

but right now there isn't one, trust me.

Posted

*sigh* there is no forth triforce, no forth anything

tri in triforce means 3

this theory was created because of the triangle at the bottom of link's shield in Oot (anyone notive its upside down... why?)

it does not mean a 4rth triforce

I figured out a theory that "tetra" was the forth zelda in the timeline (hyrule B ) which explains her name =3

maybe someone got that mixed up?

someday there may be a 4rth triforce peace that goes into the middle of the triforce we all know and love

but right now there isn't one, trust me.

I agree

Posted

I believe in the fourth triforce.

In the first Legend of Zelda there was no Triforce of Courage, it was added in the second one, yet it was still reffered to as the "Triforce."

I think that the "Tri" just means "Triangle."

More evidense is just look around. More thing come in pairs of four than three in LOZ. The four light spirits from Twilight Princess. The four Links from Four Swords.

The fourth piece is the missing piece from the middle!!!

Posted

k, but what if in the new LoZ game( if they make one after PH) they do include the 4th triforce piece. Thank you goron merchant for your logical agreement and yet the same honors go to HeroFlame...yet, i was talking about 5 trifoce peices, not 4, this same question was on Nintendo.com...y is there more than 3 triforce peices on the OoT sheild and on the Link's Awakening sheild? there is a reason, the question is, what is the reason. other than that, theremay be a 4th and 5th triforce peice, the triforces of time and fate.

Posted

I agree tri could mean just triangle

there is room for one in the middle

and all that "four" talk, there could be a forth one that was yet to show itself

5.. now thats alittle insain

explain more I don't understand

and the Triforce of Courage thing... There was always a Triforce of Courage

its just in that game he lost it (hyrule a ), or something like that lol.. I forget XD

sorry I'm alittle busy I would have said more on that comment

Posted

Nope...I don't think so. ;) I think that the TRI means triangle AND it means there are three. Three. Tri. And four would be quad. Five would be quint. Or something like quint. :unsure: (Because, you know, quintuple? Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple? I learned that by playing Super Smash Bros. Melee when I KO'd five wire frames at the same time. :P SEE? They DO teach you something! :P ) Soo, anyways, the tri means is is a triangle. The tri means there are three. The tri means there are three triangles. And so on. Not five. That is what I think. :mellow:

Posted

k, quintforce (how that sounds horrid) power,wisdom,courage,fate,and time...after all what would hyrule be without time and fate

Posted

k, quintforce (how that sounds horrid) power,wisdom,courage,fate,and time...after all what would hyrule be without time and fate

I agree maybe there is a fourth triforce, but do you think the gods are hogging it? Because in the begining of OoT, it shows a cut-scene with the gods making the tri/quint force, and it never shows a fourth piece...

Posted

Maybe the fourth piece was created by an evil godess, so if the piece is combined with the Tri-force, than someone like Ganondorf can touch the Triforce without any worry of it breaking into pieces. (I wish I could see what I was writing. . .

Posted

quads means four. That's means that our triforce would be....

Wait for it....

quaforce!

... Okay, so do you honstly think that there would be such a thing? Nope. There's no such thing!

Posted

There is no way that there is a fourth Triforce piece. Its a good theory, but not possible.

Before life began, before the world had form, three golden goddesses descended upon the chaotic land of Hyrule. They were Din, the Goddess of Power, Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom, and Farore, the Goddess of Courage. (Taken from OoT manual)

Three gods, not four.

Posted

k, the other 2 peices of the quintforce could be held in termina, not in hyrule. the other 2 peices could be held in termina but created in hyrule. the 2 peices may have been too powerful for the land of hyrule to own, so the peices were sent to hyrule. think about it, five gold triangles with ultimate power could be a bit too powerful for one land to own

Posted

......***Voice from head*** The Triforce can never leave Hyrule..... Oooh, scaary.... :blink:

Posted

c'mon let nintendo show it to you later on, probably next zelda game... its more fun then