If you could ask Zelda something, what would you ask?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

If you could ask Link something, what would you ask?

Please vote on www.misterpoll.com/polls/418805

Do you ever make new polls?

Anyways, if I could ask Link something, I'd ask him too... let's see... Hook me up with Malon! Or maybe I'd ask for a fairy or some other out landish thing that require a whole sidequest and then give 20 rupees in return.

Posted

I turn your attention to the title. I expected to come in and tell you what I would ask Zelda for. I am very disappointed to find that you are actually asking what you would ask of Link. I am very disappointed in you indeed.

Anyway, I would ask Zelda for sex.

And I would ask Link for sex too.

Posted

I would ask him to teach me to kick ass!

Posted

You can't kick ass. Don't even try, you will only fail and be killed by those whom are better than you.

Especially Jesus. Let him reign supreme!

Posted

awww!so close!oh well,theres always something

Posted

And what is that something? How do you expect not to get warned when you blatantly spam like this? Get to the damn point and don't think, 'Oh looks, I's teh coolest, they's gonna think I cool because I have cliffhangers!' No, you spam. Try not to do this next time please.

Posted (edited)

you have to think more.Maybe,I had to leave for something,like going to the bathroom or eat,maybe,I didn't have any good thoughts at the moment.

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Well if you had to go to the bathroom, you could leave the page like that and finish when you got back, or say, 'brb, will edit post' and then edit when you get back.

And if you had no good thoughts at the moment, there's no need to post at all. It isn't an excuse to spam. "Oh, sorry I puppyed up your conversation by saying, 'Oh, this is cool.', but I had no good ideas at the moment.' That's never an excuse to spam.

Admit it, you're stupid. Don't even try to protect yourself further, you will only fail.

Posted

I would ask Link the following.

Who am I?

Why am I here?

And why do I feel so comfortable in leather?

Posted

Why would you be wearing leather? Is this one of your sick fantasies?

What kind of reply are you expecting?

You: Who am I? - Link: My kinky slave.

You: Why am I here? - Link: To be my kinky slave.

You: And why do I feel so comfortable in leather? - Link: Because you're my kinky slave.

Posted

Why would you be wearing leather? Is this one of your sick fantasies?

What kind of reply are you expecting?

You: Who am I? - Link: My kinky slave.

You: Why am I here? - Link: To be my kinky slave.

You: And why do I feel so comfortable in leather? - Link: Because you're my kinky slave.

Ever heard of comedy?

Well if you had to go to the bathroom, you could leave the page like that and finish when you got back, or say, 'brb, will edit post' and then edit when you get back.

And if you had no good thoughts at the moment, there's no need to post at all. It isn't an excuse to spam. "Oh, sorry I f***** up your conversation by saying, 'Oh, this is cool.', but I had no good ideas at the moment.' That's never an excuse to spam.

Admit it, you're stupid. Don't even try to protect yourself further, you will only fail.

He didn't spam. He posted a reply that was on topic, you got seemed to have got mad. He let you off the hook without arguing back and trying to be friendly. You got mad at him again. Now, you'll get mad at me.

Posted

Lol. Comedy? If it's not funny, it's not comedy. You don't know the meaning of the word.

And it wasn't on topic enough. This isn't on topic either. But I wouldn't be posting this if you hadn't been off-topic. Look what you've done. You've rekindled the fires of war. I hope you're happy.

Posted

He's the epitome of the opposite of comedy.

Also, I'd ask her to make me dinner and give me oral sex.

Posted

If not that, then pur at my feet while I eat. When finished; sex.