Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Paper Mario

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I've been a fan of Paper Mario, and Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, and I wanted Super Paper Mario, but I heard somethings about how it wasn't really that good. I just wanted to know if I should get it. I don't have any money for it right now, and I'm saving my money for the DSi, but when I have enough money after that I might get it.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

I thought it was good. Very entertaining and and creative. It's a bit different from the original Paper Mario and The Thousand Year door, though. Like how it's not turn based battling. I'd say you should get it though. It's fun, and this is coming from someone who usually doesn't like mario games that much.

Posted

Like you can attack when ever, and it's not like some pokemon battle where you hit, and they hit? I also heard that you can turn 3D. That would make the game differnt as well.

Posted

Game sucks.

From best to worst, most Paper Mario fans go for

Thousand-Year Door

Paper Mario

Super Paper Mario

It's just not the same, and it made the game worse. They should've stuck with the original battle system. It was unique, because most RPGs have random damage that can go to over 10,000 damage while Paper Mario's sticks in the single and double digits. All they did was add a leveling concept to the original Super Mario Bros. and with much more updated graphics.

Posted

Buy it. Dimentio is in the game, and he is the best character idea Nintendo ever had.

Posted

It's pretty good, but nowhere near the quality of the first two, and this coming from someone who isn't that big of an RPG fan.