Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LooooOoOOoove?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

That was uncalled for, Vadarth.

Anyways, I hope your relationship works out EoT.

Posted

Oh, I just met her. I've talked to her for hours now, and things are really working out. Turns out she has strong feelings for, but had this fear of me only using her. I guess that's why I've sort of picked up some signals and took them wrongly.

Posted

just make it clear that you aren't using her.

Posted

just make it clear that you aren't using her.

I did :)

By f*cking her.

jk.

Posted

:/ No boner.

Man and woman having sex.

No boner.

Woman and woman having sex.

No boner.

I think I'm just immune to all kinds of human interaction.

Does this make me Jesus?

Hmmm....well are you sure you're not just fooling around?

Cuz I can help you out but only if you are willing to recieve help. I can help you realize who you really are via my Awakening :) I'm able to 'Awaken' the inner beings of someone's soul and make them become who they really are meant to be. It takes a while but it always works. Being as I know a lot when it comes to the Human mind i'm sure i can help you out. Emotions are really easy and I can always tell when its real and when its fake. But yeah, if you want help then just PM me :)

As for eyeoftruth.....if this is "real love" then good for you :) But seeing as you are only 17 i wouldnt count on it....but only you can tell, you have to look deep into your self and see what your heart sees, know what your heart knows, and then all will be revealed. If this is true love then you and her will go far but if it is not true love and just "puppy love" then it will fade into the darkness of all reality. Just know this, never let go of your emotions, you must always keep in control especially in love cuz that is one of the weak points of mankind. Anger and Love can kill a man and it always has and it always will, you must keep your head straight and you must have a clear mind. You will know if this is true love because you will feel it down to your soul. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully everything goes the way you want it to be :)

Posted

As for eyeoftruth.....if this is "real love" then good for you :) But seeing as you are only 17 i wouldnt count on it....but only you can tell, you have to look deep into your self and see what your heart sees, know what your heart knows, and then all will be revealed. If this is true love then you and her will go far but if it is not true love and just "puppy love" then it will fade into the darkness of all reality. Just know this, never let go of your emotions, you must always keep in control especially in love cuz that is one of the weak points of mankind. Anger and Love can kill a man and it always has and it always will, you must keep your head straight and you must have a clear mind. You will know if this is true love because you will feel it down to your soul. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully everything goes the way you want it to be :)

Oh, well, I never thought it was real love. Like, getting married and having kids - love. But I think a 17 year old are capable of falling in love with another person. That I'm sure of.

Posted

I did :)

By f*cking her.

jk.

Heh, that usually doesn't work. Like I remember one time I pocked up this... maybe I shouldn't go into that. :P lol

You don't have to be in love to get married and have kids. That's why divorce exists. But I see what you mean.

Posted

Oh, next weekend should be great :) Spending it all at her place :zelda:

Posted

Just remember not to get love juice all over the place. Just kidding. Have fun. (But not too much fun. Jizz is hard to clean up) just kidding again.

Posted

'ello.

My mind is so confused right now. There is this girl who really is the most perfect human being i have ever met. I can't stop thinking about her, and it has been like that for quiet some time now. I mean, when we kiss, I can't focus on anything else. She's not only beautiful on the outside (but, oh man, she is too), but our personalities are more or less perfect for eachother. We share so many interests, and taste of music, movies etc. This all sounds great, but as always there are some problems, which kind of pulls me back;

She lives quite far away, like 30 minutes with train. 30 minutes in itself are fine, I guess. But the tickets are around 10 dollars, so it's sort of limited how many times a week I can visit her. The distance, and the fact that almost share no friends, sort of makes me a non-excisting part of her life, apart from the times I get to visit her/she visit me.

I know she has feelings for me too. How strong, I am however not sure about. She tells me that she has feelings for me, and she's always very eager to meat me. On the other hand, she's having a lot of troubles in her life right now, so I might just be an escape.

First of all, don't let distance ruin it for you. I moved to the other side of the country to be with the love of my life, so a train ride isn't going to kill you. Don't worry about whether or not you share friends.... I don't share friends with my guy. It shouldn't really matter.

What you should do is tell her how you feel, even if she already knows it. Confront her about your suspicions, and maybe you'll find that you're just being paranoid. Of course, there's always the possibility that you really are just an escape for her. If that's the case, you can decide whether or not you want to be the one she leans on (because it can actually strengthen your relationship), or you can question whether her feelings for you are in fact real or not.

In any case, you should find out how she really feels about you. There's no sense in hanging on to a one-sided relationship, but if she cares about you as much as you care about her, then that's something you're going to want to protect.

Posted

First of all, don't let distance ruin it for you. I moved to the other side of the country to be with the love of my life, so a train ride isn't going to kill you. Don't worry about whether or not you share friends.... I don't share friends with my guy. It shouldn't really matter.

What you should do is tell her how you feel, even if she already knows it. Confront her about your suspicions, and maybe you'll find that you're just being paranoid. Of course, there's always the possibility that you really are just an escape for her. If that's the case, you can decide whether or not you want to be the one she leans on (because it can actually strengthen your relationship), or you can question whether her feelings for you are in fact real or not.

In any case, you should find out how she really feels about you. There's no sense in hanging on to a one-sided relationship, but if she cares about you as much as you care about her, then that's something you're going to want to protect.

Things have sort of changed since I last wrote at this topic. I spent a lot of time with her, and man, she really is perfect. And the sex, gaaha.

Posted

I'm just curious: [about] how long have you known her? And how would you classify your current relationship with her? These are personal questions, so you don't have to answer if you do not wish to.

Posted

I'm just curious: [about] how long have you known her? And how would you classify your current relationship with her? These are personal questions, so you don't have to answer if you do not wish to.

I've known her for quite some time. But I would say I got to know her 2 months ago, or something like that. That's when we started to talk and flirt. My current relationship with her is very good. I consider her my girlfriend, and I'm sure she feels the same way about me. Hey, wait, I'll post a picture of her, and you'll all understand why i'm crazy about this girl.

post-2473-1237741692_thumb.jpg

post-2473-1237742130_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

That's great! Doesn't leave much hope for me (I was hoping this was someone you knew for a long time, then got together with. Oh well). Well, let's hope she's your "one".

I see. Looks aren't everything, but I'm sure you know that. Actually, if you like a person very much, no matter how they look, they will somehow look beautiful to you. Interesting, eh?

Hm. Why is one of the pictures in black and white?

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

That's great! Doesn't leave much hope for me (I was hoping this was someone you knew for a long time, then got together with. Oh well). Well, let's hope she's your "one".

I see. Looks aren't everything, but I'm sure you know that. Actually, if you like a person very much, no matter how they look, they will somehow look beautiful to you. Interesting, eh?

Hm. Why is one of the pictures in black and white?

No, looks aren't everything, but she is truly beautiful.

I'm not sure, I think a friend of her took it for a school project or something.