Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DSi Applications

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well I was searching the fabulous world of the new DSi. I found out there will be applications that you can download/buy with nintendo points. So I thought I'd share this with you.

"Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently spoke about the kind of DSiWare applications people can expect to see on the DSi Shop. Iwata's ideas for possible applications include things like a Zelda themed calculator and an Animal Crossing clock. Iwata says these kind of apps will cost 200 Nintendo Points ($2) while more sophisticated apps will cost more. Free apps will also be made available for download including an internet browser and an interactive memo pad."

I got this at Maxconsole.net.

More Apps when I find them.

More on the memo pad app. http://venturebeat.com/2009/02/20/dice-sum...-game-handheld/

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I might think of upgrading if they release a Zelda game for download. Otherwise, I doubt it will be worth it.

I can live without a Zelda themed calculator :/

Come on Nintendo. Where are your hardcore roots? I need some incentive to continue to call you my favorite.

Posted

If there's one app I want on the DSi that's free, I would want a Legend of Zelda back ground. Like they give you a set of games you want as a background. Like LoZ, Metroid, SSB, ect. and if it's a series of games then you get sub games like LoZ, LoZ II AoL, OoT, MM, WW, ect. Then you choose a picture from each game. I'd love it.

Posted

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

And what do you mean where are Nintendo's harcore roots? Wouldn't you consider Punch - Out! and Sin and Punishment 2 hardcore games?