Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Flame Sage is up to something

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Tappy is one smart kid :lol:

Posted

I missed something. :( Anyway All I got is Flame Sage has mulitple accounts and he's been useing them to send karma to himself. Is there anything else I missed? I can't read all this topic I'm trying not to get caught.

Posted

Karma shouldn't be used in such a competitive way. Karma should really be only be used if someone is being nice and helping people out or did something pretty cool.

Yeah, I understand that but I'll never really embrace that fact like I should. The fact I even made this topic proves well enough that I'm petty and a sore loser. I could continue to excuse my sleuthing as 'for justice' but I'm sure you all know I did it out of jealousy and not wanting to believe that Flame Sage could beat me at something. I really need to cool it and maybe try to quit my obsession with theoretical popularity.

I know one i was not tryin to be competitive i rely did not care about those points.

Oh, so you were just doing it for the pure thrill, I get it.

Posted

I know one i was not tryin to be competitive i rely did not care about those points.

Then why were you sending them to yourself?

Posted

Don't bother, YLA. It wasn't his fault. His multiple personalities who were, at the same time, friendly strangers who he knew as they were his siblings were sneaking on while he wasn't in control of his actions even though he can suddenly control them to leave the site. It's not his fault. Give him a break.

Posted

Oh... I guess I did miss something.

Posted

You now this topic almost gave me a heart attack. I started to read this topic and i thought to myself "Why is this happining did i do something wrong to this user". Well in the past i have had some trouble with my others and thay have got me kick out of places and i thought something bad was going to happen and as i was readin my heat was pounding like crazy. Well i am glade every thing is back to normal. ^_^

Posted

No it's not. Nothing will ever be the same and you know that. I don't believe for a second that you have more than your overenthusiastic and senseless personality but I do think there's probably something up with you mentally. I don't trust you for a second, you lied so badly, it's unbelievable. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I can never trust a word of yours now and I feel that you were immoral and that you were in control of your actions when you did what you did.

I'm sorry, but that's the truth.