Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Invader Zim..

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, before I really started watching the WHOLE show, I thought it was too creepy for it's own good. Well, now, I've gone crazy for it, a few people already know! :D *pokes Vio with a taco*

Zim, the beloved invader from planet... Irk? (they call his species Irken, so...) is sent to Earth by The Tallest (that's his leaders' names) as a prank to get rid of him... Along with the little crazed robot named Gir that

we all love so much that he only begs for more tacos!

Well, now that I've stopped ranting, you may post anything about Zim now...

BLOODY GIR,HOMG!! AHAHAHAH! *creepy scream/laugh like Gir's*

Yes, if you've been around on the internet, you'll see stuff about the easter egg... Bloody Gir.

I'll let Wikipedia explain with images and typing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Gir

B) Have fun, and be dooooooomed.

Posted

BOW DOWN!

BOW DOWN!

BE-FORE THE POWER OF SAN-TA!

OR BE CRUSHED!

BE CRUSHED!

BYYYYYY

HIS JOLLY BOOTS OF DOOOOOOOM!

Yeah I know like EVERY word to EVERY episode.

Go ahead....ask me a question. I've seen every episode AND the halloween episode!

Posted

Ok...

WHY DID THEY REMOVE INVADER ZIM FROM OUR LIVES,NICK STUDIOS?!

(oh yeah,join my full-scale attack on nick studios for removing that and other shows)

Posted

Who is this Zim? Now tell me! I MUST KNOOW! BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF INVADER VIO! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! HEY.. WHERE'S MY VIVI GIR.. AH THERE SHE IS..

Posted

achtungsmile.gif

need I say more :P

lol anywho, thats creepy.. I miss that show :P my friend is crazy about gir.

Posted

*gasp* I must use the dancing Gir for my avatar!!

Posted

I CALL IT HE'S MINE FIIRST!

Or we can both have him.

mine

Posted

Hell no, I already had him on a leash...

(someone bring up a topic about Zim,quick!!)

Posted

ummm... zim rhymes with.. bin?

nah but in all seriousness, it is a pretty good show, i havnt seen as much as i would like to, so ill have to grab some of my friend.

Posted

:unsure: Youtube and Nick.com/turbo still have the episodes.. Youtube is more reliable for this, actually. OH! And this site rocks for Zimmy stuff.

http://www.thescarymonkeyshow.com/features/transcripts.htm

They have stuff like the script to an episode that shoulda aired... The Mopiness of Dib! It showed that they need each other to live (in a way)... It probably would have given people the wrong message. But at the ending, it shows that they played a sort of game of chase.. I can picture it,and picture it happily.

Posted

Zim hm.... DID YOU ALL KNOW... THAT THE ALIEN MASTER GUY (from Destroy All Humans) WHO'S ALWAYS BOSSING YOU AROUND... His name is "Pox" IS THE GUY

WHO DOES THE VOICE FOR ZIM! I'm not really sure, he just sounds like him is all...

Posted

Yes,he is! I've read about it on Wikipedia... Yeah,I geeked out about Zim.^^ He looked really cute with the puppy eyes at the end of 'Parent Teacher Night'... "MY SPIIINE!!"

Posted

HOLY CRAP IT IS HIM? WOW... Yeah He is cool... *Goes to meet Link with Vivi* If you know what I mean, Vivi?

Posted

:unsure: Youtube and Nick.com/turbo still have the episodes.. Youtube is more reliable for this, actually. OH! And this site rocks for Zimmy stuff.

http://www.thescarymonkeyshow.com/features/transcripts.htm

They have stuff like the script to an episode that shoulda aired... The Mopiness of Dib! It showed that they need each other to live (in a way)... It probably would have given people the wrong message. But at the ending, it shows that they played a sort of game of chase.. I can picture it,and picture it happily.

yeah? cool.

thanks ill be sure to check it out.

Posted

Yes,he is! I've read about it on Wikipedia... Yeah,I geeked out about Zim.^^ He looked really cute with the puppy eyes at the end of 'Parent Teacher Night'... "MY SPIIINE!!"

As seen on T.V.

I loove this show...