Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Spring Break

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:cry:

...has been pretty terrible.

I spent half of it putting stuff on ebay and packaging that stuff to sell.

I spent some more of it going to my mom's house to meet my attorney. You see, my grandma died some years back and left me half of her stuff. Well there's been a huge legal mess between me and my Aunt (she got the other half) so I keep having to meet with him and sign piles of paperwork and junk. Then I spent some helping my mom with getting computer games to play and stuff.

I cut my hand trying to shoot a gun that my mom's friend had. The clip was sharp and pinched my hand. Ow. It's all red and puffy today. I hope it isn't getting infected or something.

My apartment is a messy pit of doom.

I have to sleep in the living room tonight on the uncomfortable futon because my medicine is coming in the mail tomorrow and it sometimes comes early in the morning.

I ate Taco Bueno mucho nachos with my roommate and that's really unhealthy so my stomach is raging at me.

I was planning on studying Japanese daily so I would be more prepared for it when I returned to class, but I've barely glanced at it.

Break's almost over and I pretty much haven't done anything fun... I'm kind of depressed about it. My plan was to do a bunch of fun stuff and in between that I'd work on hyrule stuff. Well, I ended up doing neither. :cry:

I want to just run from all these obligations and hide out in a forest somewhere for a week.

:blowup:

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that, Dustin. Mine's been great! Let's see, I hung out with Marlon, then Daniel, and now he's coming over. That and I did the usual stuff.

Yep, life's pretty good.

Posted

you need a hug Dustin.

*Hug*

Posted

You need a family hug!

Well dude, that is all sad to hear...

But, live goes on... It is not always that bad..

If we can help you on Hyrule.net, so you can study and really do something fun/relax, just name it. :P

I'm happy at this moment of my life... :) ( I bought a few stuff again over Internet... since, I think something went wrong with T-shirt delivery... so no payment. )

I bought a EZ Flash 3 in 1 + (3 Stands Rumble, Biggest ram (more than original) , and it is also a Slot-2 flashcard (For GBA Rom and Homebrew - in fact even DS games via Slot 2 either. :) ) :D From Deal Extreme. and a Wifi Link to get on Internet on my DS... :D

Posted

thanks everyone :embarrassed:

things will get better again. hopefully soon. too much non-fun stuff happened to hit at the wrong time (spring break) haha... on the up side, I got those things out of the way.

Posted

That sucks, but at least you get a spring the break. I got nothing to look forward to until Summer.

Posted

WOW.

That sucks.

Posted (edited)

[Edit - Adr990, you should read the rules as it says:

9) QUOTING

You are not allowed to quote a topic starter's post, the post directly above yours, or images. The only time you may quote the immediate above post is if you are quoting multiple people. This rule applies to all forums.

- but that's all. :)

---

Maybe you should- go camping! You're supposed to relax on break. Tell everybody else to screw off, and enjoy some time relaxing and having fun. If you're worried about studying for Jap, go buy that Jap Coach for DS, and play it every now and then while you're camping or doing whatever. Go have fun and relieve some stress.

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)

Posted

Don't worry about too much stuff during break. Sounds like you're really stressed, Dustin. A few days away from hyrule.net can't be bad. Especially on Spring break. Try to take it easy. :)

My Spring Break isn't coming up for about another two or three weeks. No real plans yet.

Posted

Don't worry about too much stuff during break. Sounds like you're really stressed, Dustin. A few days away from hyrule.net can't be bad. Especially on Spring break. Try to take it easy. :)

My Spring Break isn't coming up for about another two or three weeks. No real plans yet.

Agree.

Dustin, we can't expect everything from you.

You're just a human too, like all most of us.

Also, this is also a reason why you have toke Mods and Mod++s members, to help you out if you are away / vacation. ;)

Posted

I expect dustin to do everything. He is the webmaster.

jk.

Hope sometime soon something will make your spring break all better. I don't have break until another week :(