Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Monster

6 posts in this topic

Posted

This could technically tie into any universe, not just the Zelda one, but I suppose I'll kick it into Zelda just because I'm planning to use this character in an RP.

Anyway! Just a short story I wrote concerning my character's history. It's nooot for younger audiences, as it does contain rape (not graphic; I'm not horrible a person) and some other dark themes. It was more of a thought splurge to get my character together rather than an actual story, but I guess a thread can't hurt. Comment, review, let it fall to the second page with 0 replies, whatever.

Posted (edited)

Ah, much better insight into her character.

Amazing, Larvi. My favorite part was that little, dramatic ending. I love it.

Though, I would suggest lowering the rating. It's not that bad. I would say PG-13.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Booooooooooooring. Make it more action packed and no poetry/soppy bullsh

Posted

Booooooooooooring. Make it more action packed and no poetry/soppy bullsh

Posted (edited)

:/

I'm sorry but I can't read all that. It's way too much all at once. I'm getting tired of people who throw so much at you all at once rather than just cutting it down into smaller, easy to swallow, chunks rather than choking me to death with all of this.

This is why I will never read fan fiction even though I'm sure it was great from the few posts in the RP section I've seen from you. :)

Edit: And yes, I am a hypocrite.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks, Kat. ^^;; I know that lil RP we did was confusing, so I wanted to help clarify her character.

As for the rest of you...

=|

If you want stories with action, go read another story. This wasn't exactly meant to have epic swordfights and ZOMG MAGICS. I'm fine with criticisms that are actually constructive and helpful, but saying I should change the whole genre of the story isn't either of those.

Also, Teto, I appreciate the compliment about my RPing, but if you're not going to read the fic...don't comment on it... ._.;