Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Golden Sun series

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I recently got Golden Sun 2: The lost age. I love these games, mostly for the music in them.

Anyway, discuss.

Posted (edited)

Yeah me to. I have both, I beat them years ago but go back if I'm feeling nostalgic for old times. Still waiting for number 3 though. Have you linked Golden Sun 2 to Golden Sun yet?

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

I love Golden Sun! The first is better in my opinion, but I love both of them a lot.

I sure hope they make a third, I'm ready for it.

Posted

I've always wanted to play one of them....

---

Hmm.... I wonder if they'll make one for DS.... That would be cool.

Posted (edited)

I never did finish the first game. Not that I can now without starting over which I'm not about to do, since my brother sold the game, I think. For shame when I think about it, because I actually enjoyed it.

Edited by SirJoshizzle (see edit history)

Posted

Excellent game. I loved it so much when I played it. On par with Zelda IMO.

Posted

Yeah me to. I have both, I beat them years ago but go back if I'm feeling nostalgic for old times. Still waiting for number 3 though. Have you linked Golden Sun 2 to Golden Sun yet?

No, I don't think I have, because I don't think I've beaten Golden Sun 1. Doesn't it first need to be beaten before you link it (except for battles)?

Also, both of them I got as used games, so I don't know if the guy who owned GS2 has already transferred Data...not that It would stop me.

Posted

holy crap i loved these games. next to fire emblem these were my fav gba games. i think i remember my buddy telling me that nintendo is making #3 for the ds but i haven't looked up anything. i would be all over it if it were to come out tho

Posted

the first rpg game I ever played but after waiting long enough for a series I lost hope :(

Posted

Well, there are rumours of a sequel, but no confirmation.....

Also, I don't think it would be Nintendo's choice. Golden Sun is owned by Camelot, not Nintendo.