Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Seriously guys

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't leave because of one reaction.

Whoop, another reaction. Sorry about that.

But the fact is I PM'd the VERY ADMIN OF THIS SITE and still have not gotten a reply.

dustin never replies to anyone.. [well hardly anyone] so if your looking for some one to get a reply from try sending your problem to one of the mods - we are here for a reason and if you think its a really serious problem then try sending it to either tap or artic.

trolling has caused problems before, and removing the ops will only encourage trolling? i dont know why you would even suggest that.

Yeah, I think this is really bad...

There are some very imported PM's time by time...

No reply...

But on the other hand... we as Mods are here for a reason, indeed.

There should be fair in this forum, just if you think a OP (Mod/Admin) banned/kicked/warned you for no reason... You can "report" him to other mods...

Say what you've done...

Say what the mod have done...

And the fair will be there... :P

Adr990

Posted

I don't know about all this, on one hand, the chat mods should take care of this. If people get kicked form chat for no reason, then it should be stopped. Then again, there are two sides to every story, and frankly, TML, you take things way to seriously, i understand that you want to be mature, but there is a time and place, you need to be able to take a joke and a lot of randomness and, franly, teenage idiocy, to go into chat, most times I go in there I just leave anyway because I have no clue what's going on because it's just random inside okes form what I can see.

Honestly, you need to take things up with mods who will get it done, and if the mods don't take care of it somehow, than maybe it's time for mods who will. It seems to me we have a select few mods who actually do the moderating here, IMHO. But you need to go to a mod with logs and quotes and not just enraged complaining, put your case forth calmly and empirically. If you can't handle that, than ou have no place on a site like this.

Posted

Thanks, Skippy.

Shortly after this, I came up with a solution that I think works well for me. I guess I did overreact, and I'm sorry for that.

Posted

Its nice that you finally realized that, TML. Next time, take a little more time to think things through to make sure it doesn't happen again. :)

It seems this thread served its purpose. I'll go ahead and lock this.

Posted

[13:42.48] -ChanServ- dreezy deleted from #zelda AOP list.