Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Seriously guys

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I will not stand for this. My demands are not being met. I am continually being banned from chat, and three of the most recent times I did NOTHING WRONG.

I asked a simple question, and my topic was deleted. A simple, harmless question.

I was banned for giving the meaning of "puppy my life."

If I am to leave, I DEMAND this when I return:

OP command be PERMANENTLY taken off chat.

A real, true as true troll - free chat.

Legitimate reasons for a ban.

I may think of more. I will not stand for having to listen to people claiming what is not fact, I will not stand trolls on the chat, and I will not stand being continually banned without reason simply because I annoyed a select few people.

I say to you, all, good day.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

Threatening to leave?

Pah.

Fine, bai.

Your demands will not be met

Posted

Indeed I think there should be a reason IF they ban/kick you...

A good reason...

I didn't know about this happening...

But if it happens PM a few Mods... ;)

That sure will help!

Adr990

Posted (edited)

I don't leave because of one reaction.

Whoop, another reaction. Sorry about that.

But the fact is I PM'd the VERY ADMIN OF THIS SITE and still have not gotten a reply.

Posted

OP command be PERMANENTLY taken off chat.

What?

Posted

If we remove OPS there will be no way to contain the trolling.

Posted

I'm sorry TML, but your acting like a child. If you don't get what you want, you always threten to leave. There will always be flaws about the site in someway that the mods will fix in the future, but you keep leaving you will never see you demands get met.

Though I really have no idea what to tell you.

Posted (edited)

Whatever. I guess this should be locked.

And if you remove OP, how will you not be able to control the trolling? I thought more trolls were being GIVEN op, hence the banning without reason.

Posted

pwnd

Posted

I don't see as to how.

Posted

I say to you, all, good day.

wut lol

MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED TROLLING US

Posted (edited)

You know, threatening to leave unless changes are made is useful only if you're a valued member of the community... from the looks of this topic, I'd say it doesn't look too good for you.

You have to stop taking things so seriously here. The forums are riddled with idiocy as it is; wtf do you expect to find in a chatroom modded by teenagers? If you're going to go into the chatroom, go there for a laugh or some form of amusement. Don't expect a serious discussion there, and don't expect anybody to take you seriously. If you are indeed in the right and have been trolled, it was probably because you were being too serious about the whole situation.

Expecting Ops to be taken out of a chatroom is stupid. VERY stupid. If you can't understand why, then you don't belong in the chatroom. If you really think you were being messed with, learn to take logs, and report them to the owner. Really, though, loosen up.

Edited by Zeruda (see edit history)

Posted

hey guys i'm leaving this is so stupid you always make it so bad i hate this why can't online interactions be positive all the time like real life?

Posted (edited)

Chat wasn't even all that bad anyway. They kicked you for being annoying and ruining the chat. Zeruda, I totally agree with you. I love that all of your posts manage to be both funny and seem to sum up the entire topic. If I was a mod, I would lock it after that post. It was just perfect.

TML, don't leave though. You're a good enough member most of the time. It's when you do this is when you seem to lose your worth.

Also, I love that, when I threatened to leave, the rules became a little more lax.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

dustin never replies to anyone.. [well hardly anyone] so if your looking for some one to get a reply from try sending your problem to one of the mods - we are here for a reason and if you think its a really serious problem then try sending it to either tap or artic.

trolling has caused problems before, and removing the ops will only encourage trolling? i dont know why you would even suggest that.