Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More awake than ever!

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Whoa, you guys. I'm, like, so hyper. I've been awake for ages. Like... It's quarter to 7 in the morning. Hows that for you? And I'm walking on air, not literally of course. Wow. Listening to Pendulum, a light breeze from the open window licking at my face as I type this, making many, many mistakes in my haste. I couldn't tell you how hyper I am. You wouldn't believe me anyway. I just heard my sister going off to work. Wow. Haven't stayed up all night since I completed my Pokemon Sapphire Pokedex, Milotic was the last one, and even then I was tired. Not this time. I'm quite the mad man right now, eh?

How long do you think this will last? When will I be tired? What do you think of sleep deprivation and what's your limit? (see, this is why this isn't in Rants & Raves)

Edit: 0006.gif

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Hmm... well it could go on for a while, but not too long I wouldn't think.

I think sleep deprivation is how I get most of my homework done, and my limit, The first time I played Oot I stayed up for three days straight, only reason I stopped was because I started hallucinating. :embarrassed:

Posted

Wow, some limit. I've only ever stayed up a whole night once and I mentioned that in the opening post. I think one night would be my limit though. The last time I stayed up through the night, I kept falling asleep everywhere though. I would stay up late watching TV or playing games, but this is the first time I've stayed up watching the forums and chat while glancing over to the Edinburgh webcam, monitoring it's steady progress as mankind goes about about it's daily routine.

I think I might go and play Final Fantasy now.

Posted

Ya, I still haven't beat it,

Ya's for Final Fantasy :biggrin:

Posted

I stayed up many nights in the summer holidays just to get up early in the morning and go for walks. It's the only time of day I could go without dying of heatstroke. The longest I've stayed up for was 57 hours( yes I counted). I did it for no real reason.

Posted (edited)

My limit almost five days. Ya then it takes that log to recover. :wacko: Right now i've been up about 25 hours. Not tired yet.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Did it the other night, woke up about 9 on saturday, got about an hours sleep on sunday at about 7pm, then got a good nights rest around midnight ... ah good times :)

also, do you ever get to that point that is past exhaustion? like, your tired all day and really needing a good sleep, but when it comes time to rest, your wide awake and feel like you do anything?

Edited by ZuZu (see edit history)

Posted

There was this one time where I went to a Mars Volta concert in Boston. I didn't get home until about 4, and slept with my clothes still on until 6. When I woke up I was totally energized and it lasted for a long while. The morning after that I was really tired, though.

Posted

Lol. I'm still awake though, if you're wondering and I'm playing RE5 as fast as I can on easy. I thought, 'heck, I've beaten it on normal, this should be fun.' and it is.

I'm a little tired now though. My sight is a bit off, but that's it.

Posted (edited)

I go to bed at 8 - ish, and I'm still tired when I wake up.

I think the latest I've ever been is like, up to 12:00 PM. I had drunk A LOT of cola. I recorded a video at that time. Thing is, when I try to stay up, I always get caught.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

My parents couldn't care less anymore... I broke them.

Posted

I'm not tired at night, but tired in the morning.

As such, my sleep cycle shifts about half an hour forward everyday...