Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

xbox 360 vs wii vs ps3

8 posts in this topic

Posted

i was jus wanted to know wat ur favorite console is? and it would help to give a reason.

Posted

here's my very brief analysis.

xbox - it goes without saying that the xbox would be nothing without the halo series & if it didnt have microsoft backing it. probably the most graphically enhanced of the three, though its lacking with good games. (there are a couple of other good games, but not many.)

ps3 - quite a few good games, decent amount of hardware inside it, controllers work well with the games, infact its pretty good with everything you need in a console

Wii - nintendo has a habit of introducing near revolutionary controllers, i remember how different the n64 controller was when it first came out, but it worked really well. the Wii is my favourite because of the games on the system. I've always loved nintendo games, though i think the Wii is the one with the poorest graphics & hardware, the controllers are always pretty fun to use when playing their games.

Posted

Go wii!

the wii may not be as advanced but it's probobly more enjoyable and with a more realilistic price.

Posted

ZuZu, come here for a minute.... *Slap Slap Slap Slap* You do not say the Wii has the poorest Graphics! Sure, you may be right, but I must tell you, the Wii has graphics far better then the GameCube's. And it does :P

Posted

Yes it does, but i was comparing the Wii to the Ps3 & the Xbox360 ALONE.

Posted

(Hmmm...I thought the PS3 had the best graphics.....)

Wii. Just Wii. Do you know why? Because it's the best. The games. The Nintendo games. The other systems don't have many well-known first party games. (Except Xbox, of course, with its hype-driven Halo. <_<) But Nintendo has many a hit first party franchise. :D

Posted

A bit of a stupid question to ask in a Zelda forum, but anyway.

Wii, undoubtedly, for a start it is by far the cheapest.

Also its revolutionary controller has drawn attention from many 3rd party developers. This is helping to remove the view that Nintendo is only for Mario and Zelda.

On that note, Nintendo's first-party games are very good. Nintendo are one of the only companies to innovate. Other companies are too scared to make brand-spanking-new products and just build on the old ones.

Its poorer graphics (compared to other 7th-gen consoles) are offset by great gameplay and intuitive controls.

So that's why the Wii is the best. However, the Xbox 360 and PS3 are good consoles with good games. the PS3 has the PlayStation fans behind. and the Xbox 360 has had a years worth of exposure over the other 2

Posted

360: well the graphics are good, console is good, the dashboard is pretty good, but i dont like the controller, the start and back buttons arnt good, eg. you try and press the start or back button, and accidentaly press the logo button... and connecting the controllers are a a pain... it took me like 10 mins to try and connect a controller...

and the power supply unit... TOO BIG!

ps3: dont know much about its layout and stuff...but what i can say is that why pay an extra 500 sumthen dollars (aust dollars) for a flippen DVD player?!?!?! would you rather watch DVD's on your ps3 or play games on it? they wasted like 4 monthes fixing the DVD player when they could just put a normal one in there and release it b4 the wii and make a profit (you know what i mean.)

wii: well, as a guy said b4, the wii hasnt got good graphics... the wii does. its just the ppl who make the game dont bother about good graphics. like TP the spent like 4 yrs on it...rayman...they spent a yr or sumthen, if they wanted good graphics the cld of if the wanted to, but it would take them a longer time to release the game.

the controller is good, easy to use, except some buttons... like (2) and [|] (up d pad)

and as for the console itself, they could of still added a network plug for ppl who dont have wireless internet, so they dont have to buy a seperate thing to connect.

and it wld be good if you cld put a data usb in the usb slots and use it like an SD card (you what i mean)

thats bout all i can think of right now.