Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

UZF

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What is it about me that you want back so bad? I'm not THAT great of a guy, am I? I've told ya before, the forums and chat would go on just fine without me. Besides, I'm not the UZF you once knew. I'm a totally different person now. I've grown up, become less of a little immature 14-year-old and I actually HAVE a life outside of the computer now. I still have a life INSIDE, though. xD But that life has completely changed. I'm not even "UltimateZeldaFan" anymore. No one calls me UZF or any of that. I'm Kevin. My real name. That's who I am. My UZF days are over.

You know what? Start a topic in the forums...no, a poll. A poll for who wants me back and who doesn't. If I get more votes to come back then, hey, I'll post a little more, I guess. But if people vote against me coming back, (like I'm guessing they will, because everyone here judges me off of my time as a mod, not as the guy I was before being a mod) then I'll leave again and probably only come back once in awhile as a guest to check some Zelda news.

And you know....I noticed that even some of my closest friends here started looking down their nose at me when I went crazy with my power (not going to say any names). I have to say, that kinda hurt, but I did deserve it. I was an idiot, and to tell you the truth, I don't know why I even did that anymore. I've completely lost my memory of that day, or what I was thinking. That's another reason I didn't come back on my own. People listed me up there as one of the crazy mods and I became completely infamous among pretty much everyone who was in the forums at the time. Now, since I didn't often go to the forums, people were reacting in ways sch as "Wtf? Who the hell is this guy? Why is he a mod? And why can't I be a mo- OH MY GOD HE'S DESTROYING THE FORUMS. OH GOD. OH GOD, HELP. THIS MAN IS CRAZY, AND WE SHOULD ALL HATE HIM FOREVER." .....okay, maybe that was a little exaggerated. But it was still pretty close. What I'm trying to say is, I'm not a bad guy, and there are some of you that know that. And I do realize there may be a very small portion of you that actually DO want me back. But the majority of you really don't, I'm sure. And then there are probably a good size of people that have no idea who I am. And I'm okay with that. If I were to come back, I could start a new life as a new person.

Let's just see the results in the poll.

(Oh, and when you make that poll topic, post this WHOLE private message in there with quotation marks around it, telling people that I said it. But leave out this last part)

Edited by Claire (see edit history)

Posted

He doesn't have a life. No one on the Internet does. Because they're all ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM ROBOOOOOOOTS. BECAUSE EVERYBODY'S ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM ROBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.

Posted

*claps*

well said muff

Posted (edited)

tootsie_pop.jpg Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, I think I'd want him back. Sure, he kind of went power crazy, but we all make mistakes. I think UZF deserves a second chance, like all of us do.

Posted

I remember him... I didn't really know him very well, though.

Posted

Hmm...I think I've heard of him. I'd like to see him come back regardless of that, though.

Posted (edited)

IT WAS A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLOLOLOL I wanna look at that topic again... now where is it?

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5203

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

Well crap. I didn't expect nine goddamn people to want me back. That's actually very surprising, because I don't think I can even remember nine people here. Well, I can remember names, but I might not remember who they are.

Oh, and Tappy, you're just butthurt because I said I didn't like you when I left.

Hmm....but speaking of that topic.....Yeah that whole "It was a test" thing was bull crap. I don't even remember why I did it. I think it was hoping that you guys would say something like "Oh, okay cool, UZF. We forgive you, dude. Come on back now." I was an idiot, obviously. I'm a completely different person now. REALLY what was happening there....? I've got the whole truth up here in my head, and if you want to know, I'll make a topic about it. If I can remember where I'm allowed to put it, that is. xD

Posted

I'd like to hear about it. Good to have you back.

Posted

Well crap. I didn't expect nine goddamn people to want me back. That's actually very surprising, because I don't think I can even remember nine people here. Well, I can remember names, but I might not remember who they are.

Oh, and Tappy, you're just butthurt because I said I didn't like you when I left.

Hmm....but speaking of that topic.....Yeah that whole "It was a test" thing was bull crap. I don't even remember why I did it. I think it was hoping that you guys would say something like "Oh, okay cool, UZF. We forgive you, dude. Come on back now." I was an idiot, obviously. I'm a completely different person now. REALLY what was happening there....? I've got the whole truth up here in my head, and if you want to know, I'll make a topic about it. If I can remember where I'm allowed to put it, that is. xD

No not butthurt or anything. Just can't really trust you anymore.

Posted

I'd like to hear about it. Good to have you back.

Well thank you....I guess...>_> (who are you, again? ._.)

No not butthurt or anything. Just can't really trust you anymore.

Well then! I'll begin my long journey to earn your trust back, Tappy.

I'm on a miisssiiiiioon......and this is going to be veerry hard to do. It'll probably take years.

And that goes for all of you! I'm on a quest to earn the trust of Hyrule.net!

WHOOOO!

.........>_> yeah, anyway.......

Posted

Win

Posted

Welcome back UZF :D

Posted

welcome back, please don't screw up your stay.