Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My story

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I am currently working on a story (the first book in a trilogy) that I thought of. So far, it is very good and is going to get a whole lot better. I've also drawn a map for the world it takes place in. Are any of you writing stories or have ever written any stories?

Posted

I have a very good idea for a trilogy as well, but I have been under the effects of writers block for two months. :blink: :mellow::huh::angry:

Posted

I don't usually get writer's block. I always have ideas somehow.

Posted

I've never been big on writing, but I am currently writing a story. It is just something I want to do & I probably wont show it to anyone else. It's just something im doing for my own pleasure. I dont suffer 'writers' block' as it were, but sometimes I just dont feel like writing, even if i have good idea's.

Posted

Yeah, I wrote a story sometime ago for english class. It was short compared to some masterpieces like LOTR and House of Leaves. It was about 250 pages long. I wrote it inspired by Devil May Cry and Zelda, and some friends read it and said it was pretty good. I'll see if I can find it and if I do, I'll post a part of it. I also wrote alot of creepy stories. I can't say they were horror because I didn't intend them to be that. I wanted them to show how horrible death and the minds of the people can be. I'll see if I can post one of those too.

Posted

I mean, I have good ideas, but I don't know how to develope them and start writing... :mellow: I hate writers block! *Attempts to stab writers block* *Fails miserably* *Dies*

Posted

Yeah, I'm writing a story. In my head. :mellow: Somehow, I lack the will to put it on paper.... :mellow: I WILL SOME DAY, THOUGH! YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL ALL SEE!! :mellow: I came up with a good beginning, a good ending, good characters, some major events, but I still need to flesh it out. :unsure: You know, some stuff to put in there so it's not beginning, something, ending. Instead, it should be beginning, lots o' stuff, something, lots o' more stuff, something else, ending. :mellow: I'll be quiet now.