Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kanye West changes way after a South Park episode

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Well for those of you who don't know who Kanye West is, like me, he is a rapper with an attitude problem. What else is new? Anyway he decided to change his ways after South Park called him a "gay fish." It was about his ego, and how he think he is the center of the universe, but can't take a joke.

Here's the article about what Kanye thinks about the whole thing.

Also here's the video. It is rap, it has cuss words like f***, and it may offend gay people.

For your entertainment here's the full version.

Yes this song does suck, but it's funny.

Also I didn't know weather to put this here, or in serious disscussion, but I can't take this seriously so I put it here.

Posted

This is a decent place to put this topic, although I would have chosen the Open Floor. Also, it's pretty cool that South Park has actually achieved something that could be worthwhile rather than offending and generally pissing people off like it seems to do with most of it's jokes.

Posted

I know what you mean. They usually make fun of people because they want to hurt people, but in this episode they changed the way he thinks about himself.

Posted

Kanye West is one of the biggest girls in the entertainment industry.

This is the same person, who had 5 nominations at the 2007 MTV awards and picked up not a single award and then threw a tantrum backstage, threataning that he was 'Never coming back to MTV'

.... And who did MTV have hosting the 2008 MTV awards? Kanye West.

You sure showed them, Kanye.

What he has said about this southpark episode, I believe is bullshit, he seems way too far up himself to change overnight simply because of a SP episode.