Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Ears Bloody Hurt Now

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I was playing Wii Boxing just a moment ago, and I decided to put the Wii Remote Speaker to my ear, and hear the words knock out. And I tell you something..... It bloody shattered my skull. What is up with you, Nintendo? I guess it's my own fault, really. But you learn from your mistakes, I suppose! :D What about you? Did you do anything stupid aswell which you would care to tell? :D

Posted

Yeah i had a bike accident a few weeks back on a saturday night at about 2am, lost control and sent myself and my cousin down into some ones concrete front path <_<. we both got lots of scratches and cuts on our arms and legs but we survived. :rolleyes:

Also last night i got home pretty late, walked inside and straight away tripped on my cousin's black high heel shoes (it was dark so i didnt see them) and nearly hit my head on a table.

Posted

I was playing Wii Boxing just a moment ago, and I decided to put the Wii Remote Speaker to my ear, and hear the words kock out. And I tell you something..... It bloody shattered my skull. What is up with you, Nintendo? I guess it's my own fault, really. But you learn from your mistakes, I suppose! :D What about you? Did you do anything stupid aswell which you would care to tell? :D

I did that once with a phone. Centauri shrieks like a Bandishee and is deaf, so she turns the volume way up..... ouch....

That was the day I got my own phone.

Posted

Uhm.. Lemme see...

Well, it isn't anything stupid, but it was weird. My friend and I were hanging out with a couple of other people and I had climbed up the tree (nightime,btw)... I decided to get a bit goofy, and popped my head out from the tree,right in front of my friend's face (Yeah, I was hanging upside down. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE,BUT FUN!). I managed to climb back up, and he told me to put my face there again... Well, I did so, and he licked my cheek. o_O' .... It wasn't a kiss, but at least he wasn't gonna shake me out of the tree...

I learned that I shouldn't hang upside down in trees, because I fell down a few moments later. :D The blood in my head had gotten soooo heavy...

(I think this should be in the Rants and Raves section,though)

Posted

One time my friend darted me to jump out of a golf-cart. . . .

I did. . .

I was only 7 so I didn't know to roll when i hit the ground. I still have the scars.

Posted

I once accidently cut my finger with an X-acto knife (Really sharp pen-shaped knives). :lol: I still have the scar, myself. :D It was during art, and I was supposed to cut this poster in a weird shape. The scissors were dull and hard to cut with. So I asked the teacher if I could have something to cut more precisely. She took out an X-acto knife and showed it to me. "Are you sure you'll be OK? You won't accidently cut yourself with it?" she asked. "I'm not going to cut myself with it," I said (Little did I know that I was wrong! :ph34r:). "OK, be very careful." So I went back to the poster board and started to cut it. Next thing I knew, my finger was bleeding like crazy. I said, "Oh, shoot." I walked over to the teacher's desk. I said, "I think we have a problem," while holding out my finger, my other hand cupped underneath it to make sure the blood didn't drip to the ground.

Posted

... *wonders how and WHY he acted so calmly* Well, you seem to share your computer personality and real-life personality..

Posted

... *wonders how and WHY he acted so calmly*

Well, to be honest, it didn't hurt at all! :lol: And meanwhile everyone at my table is screaming at the sight of all the blood. :mellow: It was barely even an injury, my finger was cut cleanly in a straight line by it and I didn't even need stitches! :lol:

Another accidental injury:

I was playing baseball at my cousin's house, and I hit a triple, almost getting to home, I would have if I hadn't accidently sliced my foot on a rock earlier. <_< ( :lol: ) But that's a different story. So my cousin hit the ball, and I decided to be an idiot and run dramatically toward home base. <_< So I ran, and slid head-first, arms reaching out toward the base (They wouldn't have gotten me out even if I didn't slide <_< ). And I slid, and apparrently there was a sharp stick poking itself out of the ground angled right at me. :o My hand slid into it and was cut. The cut was about two inches long (which is much longer than it sounds) and it was covered in dirt. <_< I held my hand up to my parents, showing them. "Well, looks like I got injured again!" I said, smiling (And refering to the cut on my foot).

Posted

Last Summer during a festival in my town called Mountain Fair, my friend and I decided to jump the ditch. After we had both jumped it quite a few times we tried different things to make it harder. My friend suggested that we try doing a high five while jumping toward eachother from opposite sides of th ditch over the jagged rocks. :D

The first time, we were too far apart and missed completely. The second time we were too close together. His arm wrapped around mine and I fell into the ditch. I slipped and began falling backwards. To avoid hitting my head, and turned quickly and ended up shattering my arm on a rock. ;)

I wasn't sure what had happened, but, I could barely feel my arm so I pulled it out of the water. It wobbled side to side. Everyone was laughing since I fell in the ditch. I lifted my arm and said, "Dude, I think something is wrong with my arm." They all stopped laughing. :embarrassed:

Well, I went to the hospital that night and discovered that I had broken my arm. It never really hurt much, but the hospital gave me too many pills and I was throwing up all of the next day. I had to wear a cast for 6 weeks. :blink:

Posted

Once I went to my mom's and found an old skateboard (very old...) I grabbed it and went outside and tried to skate (I didn't know how to, btw...) I decided to be an idiot, and left the skateboard lying in the ground, then ran towards it and jumped on...Next thing I knew, I was on the floor and had hit my knee very hard. It nearly broke, and I couldn't walk very well for a couple of weeks. :lol:

Posted

=3 Heh I've done worse... lets see :

- I got hit in the head by a swing (no stitches but they tied up my hair so my head wouldn't bleed)

- Had a nail through my hand (again no stitches but they had to wrap it up. X_x)

- slammed the door on my finger (After some pain killers it was all good!)

- Got my ankle caught in the spokes of a bike (I still have a scar and it hurts occasionally for some stupid reason!)

Uhhh... that's about it. I'm a accident waiting to happen!

Posted

I frequently hurt myself cooking, usually burns :embarrassed:. Just today, i burnt myself in 4 places with very hot butter while trying to cook chips (fries to you Americans). I also made a lot of smoke :embarrassed:.