Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You Need This Game

9 posts in this topic

Posted

49f5d044a300c_featured_without_text_mrt.jpg

In an announcement we can scarcely comprehend, ZootFly has obtained the license to the Mr. T graphic novel series for a series of video games based upon the terrific T.

The graphic novels set Mr. T----best known for his role as "B.A." Baracus in cult 1980s television series The A Team--against such incredible adversaries as Dracula and Dinosaur-Man, but the first game stars a more familiar enemy and an unbelievable ally:

The first game will see Mr. T take on Nazis and their gigantic machines in the varied universe of South American rain forests, lost ancient cities, industrial complexes and contemporary military installations.

Along with Mr. T and other characters from the graphic novel, the game will feature non [sic] other than Will Wright. In this universe, Will Wright is not a top-notch game designer but a top-notch American geneticist who was kidnapped and coerced to work on a diabolic plan. Mr. T and Will Wright will join forces to annihilate the Nazis and their hardware.

ZootFly promises "the trademark over-the-top adrenaline-pumping action of Mr. T," complete with platforming, brawling and puzzle-solving. And Will Wright. Busting Nazis.

At this point it's unclear what, if any, involvement the actual Will Wright--the SimCity, The Sims and Spore creator, who recently left EA for Big Stupid Fun--will have in this game.

In 2007 ZootFly released prototype footage of an unlicensed Ghostbusters game, hoping to the publicity would gain it the rights--but only helping Terminal Reality, developer of the actual upcoming Ghostbusters game, to secure the rights itself.

In today's announcement, ZootFly also mentioned it is nearing completion on the upcoming Prison Break video game based on the Fox television series, which suffered difficulties when Brash Entertainment shut down, allegedly owing ZootFly $748,000.

The T's titles will hit the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii and PC, with no release date give

~ Alice O'Connor

Posted

OH MY GOD.

Posted

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm scared. :fear:

Posted

No, that's not fear. It's awe.

Posted

Will Wright... Mr. T...

Will Wright... T...

Will... T...

WW... T...

WW T?

WW Two?

World War Two?

Nazis?

Hitler?

I win.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

I win.

Sahaqiel does not win

NEGATED!

(I had to. You do that to me in chat every time I do a /me action)

---

Game looks...at best odd.

Edited by Grandmaster Phoenix (see edit history)

Posted

* Sahaqiel has the ability to delete DoubleAgent's posts and ban him for all eternity

NEGATED

Also, this looks like canon rape on the world's storyline.

If you know what I mean.

Winkwink.

Sahaqiel

Posted

depending on teh rating i might rent it :unsure:

Posted

/facepalm