Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Computer

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you misunderstood me.

I realize Mac > Windows, that was my point.

Mac is capable of running Windows, so instead of getting a Windows computer to play games, just install Windows on your Mac and it will be better :)

It will save you a lot of money.

Posted

Ah, so you mean switch to Vista when I want to play games, then switch back when I'm done? I didn't know one could do that easilly...

Posted

Ah, so you mean switch to Vista when I want to play games, then switch back when I'm done? I didn't know one could do that easilly...

You underestimate the abilities of your Mac :) There's a reason they're bragged about and cost so much. Quality and Usability.

All you have to do is partition your hard drive (Really easy, just get a Mac Genius to show you how) and get a disk for Windows, then install it. You can then switch anytime you want by just restarting and choosing the OS at the start :)

Posted

That's cool. :) I still probably can't, though. Even if Dad's cool with it, there's the matter of space. I think the harddrive is full, plus two or three of those pull-in harddrive thingies...

Posted

nice did you buy the case then install everything yourself or what??

Why yes I did buy the case and build it myself, Thank you ^_^

Posted

Why yes I did buy the case and build it myself, Thank you ^_^

Nice, would you recomend building your own, because i've been looking into that and it's much cheaper than buying a dell one, and is it really complicated?

Posted (edited)

Yes I would recommend building one, because you get a lot more for less. Well It's not too complicated, it just takes a few screws and a bunch of plugging cords into the right slots, also if you do build it yourself before you handle any component, touch the inside of the case where the metal is exposed first, so you don't build up static. Other than that you just need to read instructions, I would also be happy to help any way that I can. :n_n:

Edited by Silent One (see edit history)

Posted

ok i'll think about doing that and ask you