Anybody who needs help with TP post here (spoilers)

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Might as well have one big topic for it.. that way spoilers arent thrown to gods name and back..

anyways, If you need help with TP. Just post here with the info. I'll help you as best I can as ive beaten the game and have nothing better to do.

Posted

hi - quick question: is it possible to get back into the sacred grove once i leave? i didn't get the piece of heart or the poe soul while i was there (idiot!) and i wanna go back! or do i have to wait until next time?

Posted

I'm in Kakariko village trying to get the tears of light but theres 3 i'm stuck on, the ones near the entrance to death mountain. I got the ones in death mountain though.

Posted

Sacred Grove ::::: Yes you can still get there

Kakariko tears of light ::::: Have you set fire on the house? where you get 3 of them?

if thats not it, try to get very far up where they are, climb up houses and use midna.

ZServ I can help ppl too if u want :D if there's something u dont know :D

(also beaten the game)

Posted

How do you set fire to them? <_< the ones i need are in different houses, 2 are in a house 1 appears to be in scaffold lol :embarrassed:

Posted

I got my Wii and TP yesterday and started playing the game. It's completely awsome! I have 3 hours and 17 of playtime and I'm at the entrance of the Forest Temple. Am I going to fast? I want to take my time and enjoy the game as much as I can, after all those years of waiting. ;):)

Posted

I'm in Kakariko village trying to get the tears of light but theres 3 i'm stuck on, the ones near the entrance to death mountain. I got the ones in death mountain though.

I'm in teh Flippin' Fprest Temple? You still haven't beat that? Quick Hints: as Midna Quotes: " You have a map, right?" "then all that's left is to use your senses. If you don't know how to use yer dog senses, then you r a Dumb***.

Speakin' of teh forest Temple, Where do I find the Small Key to open the Locked gate that guards a Treasure Chest? I'm stuped on that one. :blink:

Posted

How do you set fire to them? <_< the ones i need are in different houses, 2 are in a house 1 appears to be in scaffold lol :embarrassed:

theres usually a stick and some source of fire. :P or, if yer stuck with a human link fire puzzle; lantern.

I got my Wii and TP yesterday and started playing the game. It's completely awsome! I have 3 hours and 17 of playtime and I'm at the entrance of the Forest Temple. Am I going to fast? I want to take my time and enjoy the game as much as I can, after all those years of waiting. ;):)

not fast at all. TSA can beat up to the third dungeon in that amount of time.

I'm in teh Flippin' Fprest Temple? You still haven't beat that? Quick Hints: as Midna Quotes: " You have a map, right?" "then all that's left is to use your senses. If you don't know how to use yer dog senses, then you r a Dumb***.

Speakin' of teh forest Temple, Where do I find the Small Key to open the Locked gate that guards a Treasure Chest? I'm stuped on that one. :blink:

if you mean in the room with the boss key, you're gonna need to look around the room and you'll find an open door that leads to a small key.

Posted

I forgot to mention i did it like a few mins after i posted lol but...I'm stuck in the desert place i just opened the door by inserting the spinner in the ground and spinning but i cant get to the boss key chest how do i do it?

And btw Wassupman, Kakriko village is AFTER the forest temple

Posted

theres usually a stick and some source of fire. :P or, if yer stuck with a human link fire puzzle; lantern.

not fast at all. TSA can beat up to the third dungeon in that amount of time.

if you mean in the room with the boss key, you're gonna need to look around the room and you'll find an open door that leads to a small key.

k' thanks.

Posted

I forgot to mention i did it like a few mins after i posted lol but...I'm stuck in the desert place i just opened the door by inserting the spinner in the ground and spinning but i cant get to the boss key chest how do i do it?

And btw Wassupman, Kakriko village is AFTER the forest temple

There's a Clawshot target that lets you get over the wall, I believe.

Posted

k' thanks.

How od I free the fourth Monkey? If it requires defeating the giant Centipedes, How do I kill them?

Posted

Can you specify where is the monkey, so I can help?

Posted

Can you specify where is the monkey, so I can help?

Water, Checkered floor, Giant Centipedes that hurt you.

If there's another room liek this, hten the first one like that

Posted

in that room, use the gale boomerang to rip the centipedes out of the ground and kill them with your sword. If you look around, there is a pillar you can run into with a small key, and i believe thats how you get the 4th monkey. (i may have to start a new file lmao)

and link fan; there is a clawshot target that leads back to the area from whence you got the clawshot, but theres another door somewhere around there that leads around and to the boss key.