Anybody who needs help with TP post here (spoilers)

81 posts in this topic

Posted

in that room, use the gale boomerang to rip the centipedes out of the ground and kill them with your sword. If you look around, there is a pillar you can run into with a small key, and i believe thats how you get the 4th monkey. (i may have to start a new file lmao)

and link fan; there is a clawshot target that leads back to the area from whence you got the clawshot, but theres another door somewhere around there that leads around and to the boss key.

That's the Prob. I DON'T HAVE THE GALE BOMMERANG. WHERE DO I FIND IT?!

Posted

I am in the lakebed temple, have the clawshot, and raised the water level once.....now I have no Idea where to go

Posted

I am in the lakebed temple, have the clawshot, and raised the water level once.....now I have no Idea where to go

of yeah, nd if finding the Gale boomerang requires a Small key, where do I find that?

Anyone else who's farther than me, I'd apreciate if you'd help to cut down on the questions LL has to answer by answering others.

Posted

The Gale Boomerang is found by the big baboon. You beat him and get it. Then, go back to the room with the checkered tiles and get rid of the torches and that raises the bridge to the monkey

Posted

In the room with the centipedes there are two pillars near the entrance. Roll into one of them and a chest with the key will fall down. Grab it and croos the bridge. After that, use the lantern to light the torcehs and the stairs rise. Go up and save the monkey. :)

Posted

<_< finally LL got it right...this is the first time im on hyrule.net in like 6 months and have been reading all theese questions...if LL didint get the key thing right ...i might have shot somebody <_<

Posted

how and when do i get the magic armor? i'm rich so itll be real helpful! :P

Posted

how and when do i get the magic armor? i'm rich so itll be real helpful! :P

If you haven't fixed the bridge to hyrule town do it. then help the goron's with their funds and help malo-mart move to hyrule town. you can buy it there for like 980 rupees. It costs alot so make sure you've collected all the bugs. The only time u need it though is in the cave of ordeals and I didn't need it in there.

Posted

after completing the goron mines dungeon, go to malo mart and donate 1000 rupees. Then, deliver the hot spring water to the goron via the goron outside the store. then, go back to malomart and you will have to donate 200 rupees. Donate those, and in the market town, the shop that used to be closed will be malo mart, and you can buy the magic armor for 598 rupees.

Posted

How do I get the chest that's outside the West Gate? It's near that fountain where you first meet Agitha, but I can't reach it.

Posted

What are those stones I find all over hyrule....they are not howling stones......they have big holes in the midle...there is one near where you meet coro and another near the west gate that faces the great bridge of hylia.....

Posted

Those owl things? Easy. In the 7th dungeon, you get an item that allows you to take control of certain objects, and move them. To access the final dungeon, you need to do a mini-puzzle around hyrule field to get what they're blocking. and lupin; im checking. :)

Posted

Thanks. And it is South Gate, not West Gate, sorry. :lol:

Posted

have the same chest problem too,lupin... :huh::wacko:

Posted

You have to have the double clawshot. Or, you might be able to target your jump just right and land on the platform with the chest :embarrassed: