Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who is the best brawler on Hyrule.net?!?!?!?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Or Young Link. I suck at Brawl, but I'm a legend on Melee.

Posted

It's obviously me! o: See, because I don't have Brawl. So It can't be proven that I'm not the best. Teehee.

Posted

hey guys i have a really cool 12 digit code for ya: 2964-8265-2671

you do the rest

;)

Lawlz.

Melee took more skill to reach pro level imo. I wasn't at pro level myself but i was almost there. Brawl has only been out for a year and a half and i'm much closer to the top players than i ever was in melee.

Overall i think i have more fun with brawl due to the larger character selection and less clonage.

I agree. Though I sucked at Melee :P Well, except with Marth. I was bomb with Marth.

Im certainly skilled, according to people... though they won't admit it. :]

But Havik is definitely better than me, even when he doesn't use certain types of spam. Especially at recovering, holy crap.

Posted

But Havik is definitely better than me, even when he doesn't use certain types of spam. Especially at recovering, holy crap.

haha thx but we had some pretty even matches last time we played. your lucas was pretty sick, which is perfect for you cuz lucas is one of the characters i have the hardest time with. olimar is the worst tho... F*** Olimar...

Posted

If any of you are still up for match round december ill face u but my disc is broken at the moment and i dont plan on getting a new one till around than.

Posted

If any of you are still up for match round december ill face u but my disc is broken at the moment and i dont plan on getting a new one till around than.

ha. well at least your giving us good heads up. hopefully you can get it fixed sooner? i'm sure ryu and i will be happy to take you on.